NECA: Home Alone Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KoBE

Super Freak
Reaction score
Officially announced yesterday, here are the first photo hints...

B9xM703CUAE8UFe.jpg

B9xDmrTIEAAHbQj.jpg

Surprising choice for a line of figures. I'm guessing Kevin, Harry, and Marv are the for sure figures, maybe the old man too (can't think of his name). Not really sure what else can be done with the line though. It's cool for people that want it but just a bit obscure.

Marv and Harry would be cool I guess. I've always wanted a Joe Pesci figure. Doubt they do them though.

Probably be nothing but Kevin variations. Obscure line is obscure. They didn't even have toys of these in the 90s, why do it now?

I have never heard anyone say Home Alone is obscure. Everyone knows what that movie is. And they did have toys in the 90's are least according to ebay.

The lisence makes sense the movie is right on the nail of the demographic for us 80s and 90s nostalgia collectors and has stood the test of time for multiple generations since.

It's no weirder a lisence than any single other thing we collect! If you think you're less weird for buying a terminator an alien or an avenger or even a godfather you're wrong!

I'm curious about these for sure. According to Randy, they're making Kevin and the wet bandits in the "retro" format. Always loved the movie.

I love the first movie, like the second, didn't care for the others. I can't wait for NECA to release three or four Kevins, all with fixed legs. And then five years from now, release an "Ultimate Kevin McCallister" with thigh and knee articulation.

Back