NECA Gears of War

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA Gears of War Series 1

The new Grenadiers are awesome figures!

3823531510_0ec6998af0_b.jpg

3822725753_6818a850e4_b.jpg

3823532638_e134d5dae5_b.jpg

Although, the arm articulation doesn't help much on these...it's very tough to get them to hold their weapons.

Those are some seriously nice pics!!!

Ok, got the Raam set and once opened i noticed this little accessory in the bottom of the box:

001-8.jpg

Where does this go for those with the set?

Neca is claiming the Flame Throwing grenadier is their most expensive fig to date...Given the backpack and exclusive weapon, I dont doubt it. However, they've given us three figs using the base body, so they are getting good use out of it...

I am loving the incredible detail on these figures. Neca can do no wrong concerning GOW paint apps, I must say!

I love NECA's GOW series. So far i have them all, but I'm starting to think that they need to add some other characters. I was really happy that we got the ticker even though I would have preferred having a two-pack.

But we have other Cogs that could be released, like Tai, Dizzy, The Chairman, and I would love a Jack figure.

Not to mention it would be nice to get a spire, and a locust queen. But they're clearly not done with this line so i'm sure we'll get some more of these. :joy

Every time I see an interview with NECA, they talk about the cost/economy issues; as a result figures that have base bodies that can be reused get top priority. More unique one-of-a-kind types will be more on the backburner.

Just happy with the fact that we are getting the Boomer.

Here goes a quick look at my COG team.
201_0857.jpg

201_0858.jpg

201_0859.jpg

201_0864.jpg

201_0868.jpg

201_0871.jpg

Here goes a WIP soldier that I started some time ago.
201_0874.jpg

Oooo, new figures are out. I gotta get those. :banana

Oh and bagels, I was gonna post some pictures, but after seeing zero's photo-ability I don't think I can really compete. :eek:

Nice shots zero! :rock :bow

PS. RAAM is cute is his little lavender accented armor. :rolleyes: :lol

Oooo, new figures are out. I gotta get those. :banana

Oh and bagels, I was gonna post some pictures, but after seeing zero's photo-ability I don't think I can really compete. :eek:

Nice shots zero! :rock :bow

PS. RAAM is cute is his little lavender accented armor. :rolleyes: :lol

I don't think it's a competition fritzy. Do it!!!! :D

my shots are posted over at www.Figures.com - see some here - https://2009reviews.figures.com/showgallery.php/cat/610

My favs...

DSC_00271.JPG

DSC_00172.JPG

DSC_00372.JPG

DSC_00352.JPG

I took the Theron helmet off of the Dom headsculpt and dremeled it out so it now fits on the non-helmet head. It works well and even stays on due to the rough interior texture. I recommend it for those wanting to pose Dom holding the helmet, like he is in the above pics.

here goes the rest of the collection

201_0897.jpg

201_0898.jpg

201_0900.jpg

201_0902.jpg

201_0904.jpg

I also have a:
  • Skinned Xbox360 w/Faceplate
  • MIB Anthony Carmine
  • MIB Headshot Locust
  • Gears of War System Carrier