NECA Gears of War

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA Gears of War Series 1

I'd buy all of Delta Squad, a few grubs and I'm sure they'd make like a 16" General Raam!! :google :rock

*faints* :medic , we need to let hot toys know about gears of war, i have goose bumps right now :google we need to start calling them or petition or sumthing , they need to know :drool:drool:drool

Heard a rumour that Gentle Giant are considering the license

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darth_vader_nooo1.jpeg

No offense bro, I don't even know your gamer tag. I'm gonna help out my brothers first, then if there are any left over, offer to others. Gotta remember that most of us who are going, are collecting these as well.

I know, brothers first , new punks later :D but someday i tell ya, i'll be part of the family :rock:rock:rock

Always welcome new blood. Hopefully you'll join us on Friday night as that's when the most blood is bled.

My gamertag is lokikillsall if you wanna send a friend request :duff

Always welcome new blood. Hopefully you'll join us on Friday night as that's when the most blood is bled.

My gamertag is lokikillsall if you wanna send a friend request :duff

I'll join real soon , im getting a 360 for my birthday this month :rock:rock

If you really want one and I can score more than one I'll be more than happy to help Bat.

Thank you sir :monkey2:chew:bow:bow Me so happy :monkey2:rock:bow

Back