NECA Gears of War

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA Gears of War Series 1

Keep in mind with the recent Halo figures by McFarlane, they have done a ^^^^ load of articulation on those figures! And they did a damn good job of it. Probably a sign of things to come for future McFarlane releases. That is why I wish Mcfarlane got the license. Better quality control, better details and most recently they really got articulation down well!

Yea, the only problem I have with the Halo figs that there really small, but the quality is fantastic, there is alot of detail in them and they are doing a 12inch so yea, if spawn got it probably would be better if you look at their halo work

Hey guys, I saw these at Cornerstore Comics and let me tell you they are ^^^^in' SICK!! The detail is amazing and likeness of each character is spot on. You guys will not be dissapointed!

My order had not been processed yet, but I should have mine by the end of the week. :rock

Hey guys, I saw these at Cornerstore Comics and let me tell you they are ^^^^in' SICK!! The detail is amazing and likeness of each character is spot on. You guys will not be dissapointed!

My order had not been processed yet, but I should have mine by the end of the week. :rock

Nice! Gonna have to do some hunting for the best deal.

I will start the begging now for a carmine. :lecture :bow

Can anyone help me out? :eek:

I will start the begging now for a carmine. :lecture :bow

Can anyone help me out? :eek:

I got you covered as long I get my hands on one. I am sure I will end up in the line with the rest of the group though.

My CC got charged as well so I hope they ship this week.

Keith, what Carmine figure are you talking about?

I got you covered as long I get my hands on one. I am sure I will end up in the line with the rest of the group though.

Oh is there a SDCC exclusive??? Good thing I'm going :D

I'll think about it. Maybe one of my minions can get you one while were at the con. :cool:
I think there are few of the guys who will need help so I think between your minions and my buddy we can get a few extras

Back