NECA ET Replica Stunt Puppet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine will arrive next week!

can anyone please tell me the exact measurements? hight width and depth?

i need to find a nice glass vitrine to put him in!!:wave

Well, he won't fit in a detolf glass case as you can see by this picture.

Last edited:
Well, he won't fit in a detolf glass case as you can by this picture.

I have accepted the fact that dust and the household elements will have to take its course on this item. There is no way I can get a case that fits it comfortably to make it worth it. Especially since the case could possibly cost more than the actual figure did!

So in other news my wife came home from a business trip last night..... So what do I do? I hid ET in the bathroom for when she came home. She screamed so loud in fear and terror. My only regret is not videotaping it.

I have accepted the fact that dust and the household elements will have to take its course on this item. There is no way I can get a case that fits it comfortably to make it worth it. Especially since the case could possibly cost more than the actual figure did!

So in other news my wife came home from a business trip last night..... So what do I do? I hid ET in the bathroom for when she came home. She screamed so loud in fear and terror. My only regret is not videotaping it.

Very funny. If I was drinking milk. It would have come out of my nose

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

So,so, so-funny :rotfl! Nice one :clap

So,so, so-funny :rotfl! Nice one :clap

:lol

It gets better. My best friend came over last night... pulled the bathroom trick again. He screamed so loud and ran away. Seriously guys this is the best and easiest prank ever. I do worry about people reacting to the creepy factor... but hey at least you can have fun with it.

awesome display! :clap That display case should keep him contained instead of running around the pad eating all the food in the fridge like mine :panic:

mine arrived!!!!

i am soooo happy!!!!:hi5::panic:

I showed a picture of your E.T. To mine as a way to let him know how well behaved collectibles should act and be displayed, he sent me a selfie letting me know how it's going to be!

That is one huge case! It looks like it could be a shower haha.

Ha, that was my first thought. 'Is that a bloody shower?'

Pjotry, may I ask how you got the shirt on him? I haven't got mine yet but I'm under the impression he's not articulated and possibly very fragile?

Ignore my question lol. Just realised its a button up shirt, so that answers my question.

Fantastic display btw.

awesome display! :clap That display case should keep him contained instead of running around the pad eating all the food in the fridge like mine :panic:

This is my other E.T. replica (head and neck) i have 2 of them!

:offtopic:

Very cool! It appears to be a very well done head sculpt of E.T. Thanks for sharing!

Very cool! It appears to be a very well done head sculpt of E.T. Thanks for sharing!

this is me with the ORIGINAL prototype made by CARLO RAMBALDI!
this E.T. was made for steven spielberg to see so he could aprove the making of the electrical e.t. used in the film, this e.t. could not move..

just got my E.T this sucker is bigger then expected :panic: you have to look at him in person to understand he's size no matter how many pictures you see online it will not do it no justice. I was spectacle about this E.T I was thinking he was just going to be to small but nope I take that back. This piece is great for collectors like my self that like having nice things in there collection and to be honest I am not that much of a e.t fan. I recommend this item to serious collectors but, I will give it one negative comment and that is his finger if it wasn't actually going to glow why paint his finger. :cuckoo:

The figures next to e.t are 31 inch action figures superman and darth vader

no not at all its not toyish its not made out of plastic its made of this foam rubber this is not a toy so I do not recommend it giving it to kids or where kids can reach it. but for the price its at not bad I think collectors should get one before prices sky rocket don't go to ebay prices are too high go to big bad toy store.

Back