NECA ET Replica Stunt Puppet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for posting about this. :wave

I figured they wouldn't really market anything cooler than the small figures that TRU had for awhile.

I know this is a ridiculous purchase but then again.....designer coffee table or GIANT ET? Hmmmm....I'mma thinkin' I will go with an alien that is loveable and sure to creep the hell outta me in the middle of the night.

Getting this news, I was poking around for any more news on its release date and found a nearby theater showing the movie for one night only! :yess:

Hope to make it there tonight! :rotfl

POed this from BBT (first time to deal with them), judging by the size, 350$ shipped to my country is not bad deal at all for one of the most iconic characters in the 80s.

It says almost life size, not sure how tall he suppose to be, but 3' is pretty representative! Hope the quality will be good. Have no idea where to put him lol

Have no idea where to put him lol

I thought the same thing but then I was like "when am I ever gonna be able to get one of these again?".

We will find the space my friend....we will find the space.

I thought the same thing but then I was like "when am I ever gonna be able to get one of these again?".

We will find the space my friend....we will find the space.

Haha will worry about this later, hope he turn out good!
I just realized, he cost the same as my HotToys Ironman figure!

From NECA booth at ComicCon! Cant wait for it, it's July already, when this suppose to ship again!

zunyvyje.jpg

This is the only thing I have on order this year. Really cutting back
Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

It looks like a life size version of the action figure they did. Even the joints are there. Is it posable?

From NECA booth at ComicCon! Cant wait for it, it's July already, when this suppose to ship again!

zunyvyje.jpg

I had been hoping it would turn up at Comic Con! I was checking Neca news sites with nothing! It looks spectacular! I am curious if they will ship soon or not. BBTS says July 2013... So hopefully soon?

Yup I got mine from BBT as well! Cant wait, how firm NECA with their schedules? He looks great, & for the price u cant really go wrong :)

I know I am probably just being too hopeful, but I wonder if he moves at all, those are appropriate joint lines, but maybe just how they put it together?

I know I am probably just being too hopeful, but I wonder if he moves at all, those are appropriate joint lines, but maybe just how they put it together?

It would be awesome, but I think unfortunately its being hopeful. I would love it if it did have joints. I think it will be more like their gremlins....which were one solid mass of material.

Ahhh, thanks for the info, I figured the gremlins had to move around since they are supposed to be puppets but they are just rubbery and bendable but can't hold a pose?

Ahhh, thanks for the info, I figured the gremlins had to move around since they are supposed to be puppets but they are just rubbery and bendable but can't hold a pose?

Yeah "puppet" in the Neca world isn't what you think. It's unfortunate for sure. I never got the gremlins because they never posed and the arms hung down below the body. It made for an awkward display. The ET has a better design than those.... And I love the character way more. Still curious about when this bad boy ships.

Back