NECA ET Replica Stunt Puppet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that Atari game ruined E.T. for me for the rest of my life lol

Still an awesome collectible, I love the props and stuff like this that NECA is doing.

If I got one I'd have to get one of those 80's speak and spells to go with it or something like that.

that Atari game ruined E.T. for me for the rest of my life lol

Still an awesome collectible, I love the props and stuff like this that NECA is doing.

If I got one I'd have to get one of those 80's speak and spells to go with it or something like that.

I was thinking yesterday about getting a speak and spell to display with him. might even try him with a shirt on as well. /is he likely to be posable?

ordered mine from forbidden planet for £189

I was pretty excited for this initially, but then I thought... a 3ft lump of latex that looks like ET but doesn't do anything. A hundred bucks to ship to Oz too. Pass.

Yeah, Gremlins is not poseable. It's one solid piece of latex, and ET will be the same.

Great piece! I will be ordering this for sure. I just hope there is a rigid armature inside or over time this will just sag too excessively to display.

Getting ready to pre order this. As far as pre orders go, could someone tell me which site is better to order from. Entertainmentearth or bigbadtoystore? Or are both good reliable sires?

I will agree with that. Bigbadtoystore is a great place to order from.

Back