NECA - ED-209

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the last 8" scale grail items. Him, Alien Queen, Powerloader....dog alien...more USCMs and Nostromo crew would also be nice. But really I feel like this scale is almost done. There's only so much they were ever likely to make and I feel we're getting close to a definitive set across the Aliens & Robots* genre.

*Aliens and Robots, for me, comprising Alien, Predator, Terminator and Robocop.

really need a proper size comparison. someone please stand him beside the robo! One with leg at lowest and one fully extended. The diorama pics from sideshow are all at different angles so hard to judge.

A NECA power loader piece would be excellent. :cool:

I was gonna say that all the hoses might be a problem but then remembered there was a $h!tload of hoses on the McFarlane Matrix APU. They could do it. They just won't because they can't make Ripley. And yet Hot Toys had no problem making one, despite not having Sigourney's likeness permission. I dunno, I think a Powerloader packaged with a figure with even a generic resemblance to Ripley would sell.

I was gonna say that all the hoses might be a problem but then remembered there was a $h!tload of hoses on the McFarlane Matrix APU. They could do it. They just won't because they can't make Ripley. And yet Hot Toys had no problem making one, despite not having Sigourney's likeness permission. I dunno, I think a Powerloader packaged with a figure with even a generic resemblance to Ripley would sell.
They don't have to release a Ripley-esque figure with it at all really.

If you recall, in the sequence where she's talking to Hicks & the Sergeant, there are other guys in the background using them.

They could just release a generic crewman figure with it. :duff

Nice pics looks like neca nailed it looks awesome I might have to pick one up.

@Chockles
Thanks for the pics.

Question:
Is it possible to turn the right arm with the rocket launcher into to correct position?

Right now it's turned right side up.

@Chockles
Thanks for the pics.

Question:
Is it possible to turn the right arm with the rocket launcher into to correct position?

Right now it's turned right side up.

Glad you enjoyed the pics. As for your question, BOTH arms can rotate all the way around. Hope this helps.

Ah, sorry. Haha I just wanted to put the Robos, Ed, and the box together to show the scale for everyone to see.

Dont worry, the articulations on this is good, arms can rotate, swing outwards, and the barrels (with rocket launcher and machine gun) can rotate all the way around). The legs slide up and down. Note that the feet themselves does not articulate. (not a biggie)

Back