NECA - ED-209

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well.. according to NECAs calendar Ed-209 should be shipping out today.. but why isn't Big Bad Toy store saying anything? it doesn't even have a date other then January 2014. Does anyone know what's goin on?

Also what do you think of the new layout of this website?

Its made for the 8" figures so its the right size for them. You'll want the Hot Toys one if you need it bigger. No filthy innuendo intended.

Its made for the 8" figures so its the right size for them. You'll want the Hot Toys one if you need it bigger. No filthy innuendo intended.

Well you did ask for it a-dev -

Bottom.jpg

Well.. according to NECAs calendar Ed-209 should be shipping out today.. but why isn't Big Bad Toy store saying anything? it doesn't even have a date other then January 2014. Does anyone know what's goin on?

Also what do you think of the new layout of this website?

They've been pretty late on a couple of shipments lately.

They've been pretty late on a couple of shipments lately.

Damn.. Well.. I want to ask you guys. I know Toys R Us isn't getting the Ed but can OTHER stores get it? or have they agreed not to sell it in stores at all?

cuz I have a store near me that sells quite a few awesome toys its called "Puzzle Zoo" OR "Toy Zoo" and I HOPE they're getting it in there store.. They DO have it on there online store though.

If any canadians looking to save on customs need this figure, pm me I'll hook you up :)

hi all,

this has been on sale for a week now in HK. I already have it on me and I have to say it is def worth it. Even the packaging is worth keeping. The paint app and articulations are superb. The only couple of niggling issues I found are that the feet arent articulated, but thats really a minor thing. If they added articulation to that part, I doublt neca would be able to fill in detailed wiring in there. As for the other niggle that would be the audio. Its pretty crappy really, too muffled and not loud/clearer enough. Then again, this is just for novelty. Take note, please becareful when handling the guns as the wiring are quite fragile. Dont want you all yanking the wires out. lol

Having this machine displayed next to robo is amazing. Def a keeper. Good luck to you all and hope you get yours soon.

Thanks for those buddy.

Man the more I see the more I like which is near impossible as I loved it anyways but those set of pics are fabulous.

NECA has done one hell of a job here.

I know what you mean. I've always wanted a Ed-209 as a kid but I never got one. I used to have a few different robocops but Ed-209 was something I always wanted. I'm glad NECA was able to do it and especially so well. NECA has been great for me this year. 89 Batman and Ed-209 really shine. I really wish NECA would be able to do a 7inch BTAS line. If only Mattel can lose the rights and a better company can get the line. I'm still waiting for an 18 inch Robocop to be rereleased. I would also kill for a 1/4 Star Wars line from them.

Yeah NECA have done wonders this year and it would be good to see what they release in the coming years.

I had an old ED-209 figure when I was a kid so this one is long overdue and because it has come out looking so good and badass It has made my decision to not buy the HT a smart move.

I want him but I don't need him. At $59.00 + s&h he runs a bit too steep for me. If he was the same price as the Spider Gremlin then maybe. I'm sure the sound chip added more to him, but we really could have done away with it.

I probably would of paid $100 for him. I don't care. Its a friggen ED-209. Its awesome! :D

I have 2 preordered at BBTS. Hoping they get him and the newest Predator series soon so I can ship them with the 1/4 Dutch I have sitting in Pile of Loot.

I probably would of paid $100 for him. I don't care. Its a friggen ED-209. Its awesome! :D

I have 2 preordered at BBTS. Hoping they get him and the newest Predator series soon so I can ship them with the 1/4 Dutch I have sitting in Pile of Loot.

I'm on the same boat:D still waiting on Series 11 and this! I have a big Pile just waiting to be shipped. Right now it stands at $20 for Shipping, which isn't bad, considering all the items I have now. But yeah at $59.99 this is a steal!!! Can't to get him next to BD Robocop :D

Back