NECA - ED-209

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They probably just ripped it from the DVD anyway.

I'm also sure NECA will release a BD ED-209 in the future. We will just get the legs like when Murphy blows his top half up with the Assault Canon out OCP HQ. :lol

The audio is taken DIRECTLY from the film. They didn't have the ability to get access to the original isolated sound effect they used 25 years ago.

It will be interesting to see if the Hot Toys ED sounds are the same way or if they have better connections than NECA does. :lol

I know optibotimus reviews stuff o he got it before but i thnk someone else said it was on its way too... You?

I think it was Vintij who used the words ''on its way''. Not sure he meant that literally though. He's in Australia, when do they ever get anything first? :lol

I think it was Vintij who used the words ''on its way''. Not sure he meant that literally though. He's in Australia, when do they ever get anything first? :lol
Yeah, I just meant I've got one on PO. :lol

That said - it shouldn't be too much longer now anyway. For the record, I got my Tamashii C-3PO pretty early - a lot earlier than some, anyway.

Not that this would have happened in a million years but I would have loved if ED-209 was packed with a non-articulated D*ck Jones.

Doesn't their shipping priced to high? I have about 7/8 figures in the Pile of loot and that right now is $20 shipping.

I'm right there with you. I'll have three items in my POL after tomorrow, and I know NECA will charge at least 16 bucks to ship the ED-209 alone. The wait will be killing me for sure if I wind up waiting 2+ weeks for BBTS to get their allotment.

Alright, it's up on NECA's eBay store right now. Must be strong... I can save 10 bucks on the figure price alone, not even factoring the shipping discount I'll get from BBTS.

Yeah I was tempted to get it on the Ebay store and then I saw how much it was and thought I could wait. I might even have to wait more if I could get my star wars black series 3 and maybe if I decide to pick up NES robocop.

Back