NECA - ED-209

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NECA hasn't done any BAF, YET. Hasbro did. :lol
sooner or later HT WILL. so NECA better do something NOW.

Yeah... collect 5-6 variations of Robocop and build an ED-209! :lol

if they dont want to make a 1:6 one. that's the closest we can get. piece by piece.

and all that he'd probably just be a 12" figure and not a proper 1:6 one. :gah:

Hmmm Why not... Neca did something like that for Hellraiser...

series 1: "Build a Lament Configuration"
series 2: "Build a Well of souls"
series 3: "Build a Leviathan configuration"

But how many different robocops can they make to include the parts?

I just hope we at least get a 1/12 but I would by something bigger from NECA. I don't do hot toys so I hope NECA makes some robocop 2 and 3 stuff too.

You're actually wishing for the worst with that BAF thing lol
Don't give NECA ideas.

BTW HT did that one with the Appleseed snapkits that got you a Landmate mecha.

Last edited:
Now it's May and still no solicitation for a toy that was supposed to be released in the "summer."

This thing better not be canceled!!

I asked for figures.com to bring up the ED-209 pre-order news during their interview with Randy this afternoon.

Latest news as of this minute: "Progressing nicely & on track for late Summer release"

I'm so amped that NECA is making one of these.

I'd never be able to afford a 1/6 scale one.

87722d1368806865-exclusive-neca-studio-tour-part-two-1braduse.jpg

This looks SO sick!!:rock:rock:rock

87722d1368806865-exclusive-neca-studio-tour-part-two-1braduse.jpg

This looks SO sick!!:rock:rock:rock

This MUST be made in 1/4 scale.

NECA, if u want to make waves in the collectible world...make this in 1/4 scale.

The introduction of the 19-20" Predators at ur price point was groundbreaking. A 1/4 scale ED-209 around $150-175 would make a similar impact.

While it might be cool NECA has to depend on a regular toystore's willingness to stock something of that physical magnitude which I don't know if they would. That'd be a lot of shelf space for something that might be slow to sell.

While it might be cool NECA has to depend on a regular toystore's willingness to stock something of that physical magnitude which I don't know if they would. That'd be a lot of shelf space for something that might be slow to sell.

Might be cool?

Slow to sell?

:thud:

Back