NECA - ED-209

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a fan of Robocop but I'm glad this has been revealed. I know fans have been begging for this for some time.

Thinking about it, this is the highlight of NECA's Toy fair stuff. 50 bucks, looks great, great scale, and it EXISTS....

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKeAAdjZYAs[/ame]

NECA!!!!
Yeah you! NECA!!!
You better not **** up the app on this!!!
You heard me NECA?!
DONT U **** THIS!

(Yes i'm gonna keep repeating this hoping it will turn into something real ^^)

In order for them to mess up the paint apps on this they'd have to do it deliberately. It's not exactly intricate like a Predator. ;)

Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up by bumping this...

Just wondered if there was any word yet from NECA on a firm release date or price. It's strange that other stuff from Toy Fair (18" Batman, Lone Ranger, etc) was available for pre-order right away, but there's still nothing on this.

My most desired toy of the year...a lot of people feel the same way.

I'm psyched. I prefer this scale to 1/6th....that's just too damn big. This one is gonna be just right and we already have a bunch of Robocops in this scale to choose from....

(Although, if they threw in Battle-Damaged Murphy with no helmet and Weller likeness, wielding a Cobra assualt rifle with ED, I'd glady fork over $100 for the pair!!)

I think according to Neca's Twitter hes going to be released in July/August (I'm pretty sure about August). I think they were trying to get him to retail at around $50.

Yeah, I know they said fifty bucks and sometime this summer. I was just wondering if there were any more FIRM details yet. Cause I really hope this doesn't get canceled or anything. But as far as I know, it's not up for pre-order anywhere so I don't know what the hold up is.

Sure hope this gets released!

The predator trophy wall is due in august and it's up for preorder but I guess that one is for a different reason...

i wish they just made this one as a BAF. that would have been more logical. probably put HT's ED at bay to top it up with more gimmicks.

i wish they just made this one as a BAF.

aliens14_zps9093eafd.jpg

"Excuse me sir - a what?"

Yeah... collect 5-6 variations of Robocop and build an ED-209! :lol

Back