NECA - ED-209

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Due in September according to BBTS. So probably November really. Still it'll be nice to have this to ease the long wait for the new Hot Toys one - and thats not to suggest that this merely a placeholder.

Pre ordering as soon as I get home!

edit
Just got in and pre ordered from AmokTime. 60$+tax+shipping. 74$ in the end. TOTALLY worth it! Glad I'll have one of these limited pieces!

Last edited:
Hmmmm. A few pages back I claimed I'd "happily" pay $100 for this beauty. Looks like I probably will in the end!

I could either buy it from an American retailer and have that monster shipped to Japan for crazy shipping costs; or just buy it from a Japanese retailer at a big mark-up. The latter sounds like a better idea, and hopefully I won't have to wait as long.

It's a trade-off living in Japan....I can get really awesome Takara Transformers for retail or less, along with all kinds of other amazing toys....but stuff like NECA and Mezco products and GI Joe I have to import.

Oh well. As they say here in Japan "Sho ga nai"....."It can't be helped."

UK retailers are still waiting on the pre-order price. i know il be ordering a lot for the shop.

Those who never picked up a BD Robo will probably be looking to ebay now..

Ahha, the lovely folks at NECA, I asked them last week about the release date and was told undecided, but obviously big boys like BBTS got the wind first. Anyway, I'm just so excited ED-209 is here, hopefull my order won't be allocated!!:D

Looks like my prediction was right...Blister Japan has it listed for 10,000 yen...about a hundred bucks!

Hopefully Amazon will have it cheaper. Either way...it WILL be mine!!

Also, they had a nice clean pic...anyone seen this yet?

Back