NECA - ED-209

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
np!

Even if TRU did carry it, most NECA toys never stay on the shelves that long. Better to pre order online and guarantee to have it.

Yeah. You're right, Positron. Best to pre-order and guarantee. Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't these a limited production run and only a one-time offering?
I vaguely remember reading that when ED-209 was first announced.

So I went ahead and pre-order my 4 ED-209s from BBTS.

Does anyone know if they charge sales tax?
Also, the shipping estimate was surprisingly cheap for all 4 figures. Anyone know if their estimates are usually way off compared to their actual shipping costs?

Is Ed still scheduled for an October release?

They have really said anything about him recently other than some artist was working on the box for him. I'm guessing hes gonna ship from China sometime in September and we'll get him from retail around late September or early October. I know they're MOS figure was initially suppose to come out in late July but I think just started to ship a few days ago. Their West Batman was suppose to come out in July but I think hes going to come out in late August/ Earl September with Keaton Batman soon after. I'm hoping both Ed 209 and Keaton Batman come out at the same time so I can save on shipping from BBTS.

Here is what is most likely the box art (without any NECA branding) from the artist, Jason Edmiston.

Mondo-Jason-Edmiston-Robocop.jpg

They have really said anything about him recently other than some artist was working on the box for him. I'm guessing hes gonna ship from China sometime in September and we'll get him from retail around late September or early October. I know they're MOS figure was initially suppose to come out in late July but I think just started to ship a few days ago. Their West Batman was suppose to come out in July but I think hes going to come out in late August/ Earl September with Keaton Batman soon after. I'm hoping both Ed 209 and Keaton Batman come out at the same time so I can save on shipping from BBTS.

cheers buddy.

I have the Keaton Batman and Ed ordered (UK) so I will probably be waiting even longer.

That box art will no nicely.

Did everyone who is after this version of ED-209 pre-order him?

From what I remember Neca said he would only be a one time run didn't they?

Yeah they're only doing on production run. Basically after they sell out you won't find one from a retail store.

Yeah I got my pre-order in early just in case this guy goes out of stock fast which I think will happen.

Where do you guys in europe are getting it from?
have no idea where to find neca stuff
thanks

Thanks guys,
i bookmarked both of your stores.
Would preorder but i'm affraid of the shipping cost...

Back