NECA - ED-209

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will be the golden age for Robocop fans. Funny the way it all comes out the same time. Just like the Terminator stuff from NECA, Hot Toys and Enterbay.

This will be the golden age for Robocop fans. Funny the way it all comes out the same time. Just like the Terminator stuff from NECA, Hot Toys and Enterbay.

Yeah man!

It could be the angle, but it seems Hot Toys dome doesn't have the flat front rectangle-looking shape about ED's mouth area (does he have a mouth?) as seen in the behind-the-scenes shots, while the NECA ED does

....hmmmmm

The ONLY reason for having the horrible remake.

Idk, so far I have mixed feelings about the remake. The gun looks rediculous and the suit is dopey and cliche looking. Then at the same time I have faith in Micheal Keaton as the villain. Also the new ED looks pretty badass too.

I really hope I can get one. I love Robocop but I can't afford a hot toys version right now.

Cant wait to see the production figure and the paint app.
Hope they Will live up to the pics we ve seen.

Looks great, NECA has been on a roll lately.

Very true. I think NECA understands better than any other major companies what a great toy should be.

Not open for pre order yet ???

I asked, no date yet. Rest for sure I'll put it on my site the minute I find out. Have been waiting for ages... :drool:

Last edited:
I asked, no date yet. Rest for sure I'll put it on my site the minute I find out. Having been waiting for ages... :drool:

So what was the point of that slick this week then? I figured it would have dealer ordering info accompanying it.

So what was the point of that slick this week then? I figured it would have dealer ordering info accompanying it.

They probably sent it out to the retailers and the retailers are trying to figure out how much to buy. They'll probably post up his preorders tomorrow or early next week.

If its releasing for September retailers will probably be getting pre orders open in July I would imagine

This NECA version looks fantastic! Not gonna miss this one. Got the HT ED on pre-order and this one will be next. I don't buy doubles anymore, but this one I might to display one at my work.

Back