NECA Alien & Predator Exclusive 2-pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that still doesn't explain who the hell actually buys Scream collectibles. i'm surprised anyone gives a s#!t how the toy looks.

I don't really give a crap I was just commenting on the use of softgoods by NECA - just doesn't work.

As to who buys the stuff - anyone who collected McFarlanes movie maniacs and NECAs various horror type figures I suppose.

Ran into these a few times lately and picked up a couple of 'em for myself. All of the ones I've seen seem to have issues with the preds mouth though, like it's not assembled completely (little gaps between pieces).

That kinda blows, but otherwise I'm pretty happy with them.

Ran into these a few times lately and picked up a couple of 'em for myself. All of the ones I've seen seem to have issues with the preds mouth though, like it's not assembled completely (little gaps between pieces).

That kinda blows, but otherwise I'm pretty happy with them.
mine has the same problem and no amount of heating could get the pieces apart. if they're gonna use insanely tough glue to hold these together, it isn't too much to ask to assemble them properly. or maybe it is. ____ing piece of ____ factory.

That sucks man, guess they're all like that then.

After messing with him for a bit yesterday and comparing him to the series 1 classic, I can see that Neca really did drop the ball on QC with these (or the factory did or whatever). The blades look especially sloppy on mine.

Finally got this pack today and I'm slightly disappointed.

Afew things about the Predator:
1. The necklace was broke at one end and fell off straight away;
2. The paint job on the closed mandibles does not match the skin on the head. The open mouth classics from series 1 was perfect though.
3. The dreds are pulled right back away from the head. Going to have to heat them up to re-position them.
4. The wristblades are bendding outwards.
5. The mouth is too pink compared to classic.

I'll take some pics tomorrow.

Last edited:
Fixed the necklace and played around with the dreds. Sorry for the bad lighting on the diorama, the house is really dark, even with the lights on:rotfl

N1.jpg

N2.jpg

N5.jpg

N7.jpg

N8.jpg

N10.jpg

N6.jpg

N9.jpg

N4.jpg

Last edited:
Fixed the necklace and played around with the dreds. Sorry for the bad lighting on the diorama, the house is really dark, even with the lights on:rotfl

I'm not sure what is going on, but my figure looks very different. Your body looks like it is from my first version open mouth, not the second closed mouth.

My differences:

1. The plastic elbow discs are cast in light skin colored plastic on closed mouth, dark brown on open.

2. Shoulder armor is silver on closed mouth, brown on open.

2. Shoulder armor is silver on closed mouth, brown on open.

3. Lower right leg armor is silver on closed mouth, brown on open.

Sorry, forgot to mention. I'm using the classic body. I prefer it to the new one.

Edit: Just noticed that the classic body is shorter than the new P1 body.

Last edited:
Just got this and it's great except for a few things.
P1s eyes look like crap, part of the loin cloth isn't painted and the netting. Still looks great though.
The Alien looks AMAZING, although when I tried bending the foot, it snapped off. I then tried bending the peg on the foot with my teeth.. I now have a chipped tooth and broken Alien foot :lol
I've been heating it up and it still won't budge..

Just got this and it's great except for a few things.
P1s eyes look like crap, part of the loin cloth isn't painted and the netting. Still looks great though.
The Alien looks AMAZING, although when I tried bending the foot, it snapped off. I then tried bending the peg on the foot with my teeth.. I now have a chipped tooth and broken Alien foot :lol
I've been heating it up and it still won't budge..

I have more luck getting stuck joints loose by putting them in the freezer. Otherwise, try putting an X-ACTO blade between the disks to free the joint. I used that trick on my Predator arm due to some extra paint in the joint.

I originally tried using a knife, then running under hot water, then the chipped tooth, then a blowdryer. I finally got it loose, but the peg on the foot broke off too.
After around 45 minutes I finally got the foot glued on.

I planned on selling the Alien since I already have a NECA Alien figure, but even with the broken foot this thing looks 100x better than the other one.

my first 8" alien's arm snapped off. i evidently got lucky with this one. there were several in the store that had broken limbs in the package.

This one turned out to be a bit of a joke unfortunately didn't it. 'Broken in package' is something I've seen written far too much.

Haven't seen it for order anywhere anyway. At least theres the 1/4 scale and the masked P1 in series 3. I was hoping to get a 8" alien with foggy dome that didn't break when I glanced at it wrong but not to be.

Some "bad" pics of my head`s repaint in the predator`87, I change their left hand for the left hand mcfarlane predator:

ww5s.jpg

ww6j.jpg

ww4o.jpg

ww1v.jpg

ww3h.jpg

Back