NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just now had a chance to open Vickers, Shaw and Fifield, and just like David and the engineers, these are among NECA's finest.
Great, clean paint apps, not a single stuck joint, excellent sculpts... just wonderful all around.
Whatever factory did the Prometheus series, NECA should stick with them...

The only nitpick I have with Shaw is I wish they would of added some reddish highlights to her hair. Would of been perfect. But other than that I love what they did with her and indeed Vickers. And that axe she comes with could be reused for Dillon if they ever do him from Alien 3.

Vickers with her retail paint app is absolutely terrible - Face wise, no likeness at all.

However I won't say the sculpt isn't there - they had it spot on for the prototypes and pre-retail.

Just now had a chance to open Vickers, Shaw and Fifield, and just like David and the engineers, these are among NECA's finest.
Great, clean paint apps, not a single stuck joint, excellent sculpts... just wonderful all around.
Whatever factory did the Prometheus series, NECA should stick with them...

I agree with u , I thought it's was very good sculpts for all of them. Don't love the rounded feet, hard to make them stand but great figures

DK6iLs6X0AEBZDV.jpg

Kenner Snake Alien?

Oh, I got the sentry guns today. Really cool, although the lack of muzzle flash effects for them is a bummer. It doesn't look quite right having the BD Aliens getting blown apart and yet no apparent 'activity' from the Sentry guns.

The flamethrower is kinda wonky and I'm not a fan of that flaccid flame effect, I would have much preferred simply the blue ignition flame as others have stated.

I suppose you can't go wrong with another Pulse Rifle and helmet. The rest of the stuff is meh.

It's all about the Sentry guns though.

I'll be interested to see the front of the head - the "face" of the Kenner Snake Alien always reminded me of the end creature of The Thing from John Carpenter's version of the movie

The face sculpt will be interesting to see how they take it. Will they just remake the classic look or give it a different flair ? I hope they make it more snake like in appearance that just a straight up drone head.

After months of waiting the Alien Covenant figures turned up! The Neomorph has a broken hip joint clearly visible in the packaging, so I haven't bothered opening it. And the Protomorph has the classic NECA wonky Jaw, looks fine in the packaging but warped tae feck on the left hand side, caved in completely. Creature pack looks fine though.

After months of waiting the Alien Covenant figures turned up! The Neomorph has a broken hip joint clearly visible in the packaging, so I haven't bothered opening it. And the Protomorph has the classic NECA wonky Jaw, looks fine in the packaging but warped tae feck on the left hand side, caved in completely. Creature pack looks fine though.

Had same problem with the jaw, heat it up real good and bend it and hold. Repeat if necessary worked for me

Call would be cool but like a dev said its a 3 figure wave and a movie Randy doesn't like so ripley, warrior and newborn will be it. Most likely AR will get the same treatment A3 received, 1 wave and done. I'm happy and appreciate that they are doing figures from the 2 movies but it would be nice to get a couple more figures like call, bishop 2 or Dillon.

Back