NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Posted over on twitter for facehugger friday. Given how big these fangs are the head on this is gonna be huge I reckon.

DLfo4Z8W4AAacEI.jpg-small.jpeg

I'm guessing that the Newborn is holding up the Alien Resurrection wave, since we've already seen the resurrection warrior body (in the form of that bizarre Batman versus Joker alien) and a teaser of the Ripley 8 sculpt. It would be nice to see more pictures of the warrior and Ripley to tide us over.

Picked up Lambert at a TRU across town. All of them got snatched up right away at the store closest to me. Love it!

My local shop is still stuck with that silly 1:4 scale translucent Alien - seriously, what a poor choice for a release. Clearly no one in my town either knows why there's an Alien in the colour of a maggot or cares to own such a thing even if they do know. And I expect this would extend all over. I wonder how that thing sold for NECA overall.

My local shop is still stuck with that silly 1:4 scale translucent Alien - seriously, what a poor choice for a release. Clearly no one in my town either knows why there's an Alien in the colour of a maggot or cares to own such a thing even if they do know. And I expect this would extend all over. I wonder how that thing sold for NECA overall.

Not sure how well it did in most places, but there were a lot of people in Japan that bought it to use in repaints and mods. If it weren't so expensive here I would have done the same, but even on clearance it's still about $160.

My local FYE has about four of the stupid 1/4 albino Alien.

I got the Burke and Alien two- pack today. Overall pretty impressed. The paint could be a little better on Burkes plaid shirt but I guess that's just me being overly nit picky. He had a small brown paint blemish on his nose that I managed to somehow gently scrape off with a pocket knife. You would never even know it was there. The alien figure is pretty cool too for it being my first NECA alien. I've got two blue warriors on PO and that's it for me with this line unless they decide to make more Marines.

Patiently waiting for a 1:4th scale Dog Alien.

If they are smart and want money thrown at them Randy will do it sooner rather than later. fans are already going ga ga over the more high end Coolprops version over on the statues forum, and that one is over a grand. If they can make a cool dog burster or bambi burster from Alien 3 it should sell well for the more budget restricted fans. I am sure too if they did an large scale Royal Facehugger and Queen Chestburster it would sell well too.

If they are smart and want money thrown at them Randy will do it sooner rather than later. fans are already going ga ga over the more high end Coolprops version over on the statues forum, and that one is over a grand. If they can make a cool dog burster or bambi burster from Alien 3 it should sell well for the more budget restricted fans. I am sure too if they did an large scale Royal Facehugger and Queen Chestburster it would sell well too.

I wouldn't want to get my hopes up by expecting anything beyond the main creature. Prior releases didn't include any accessories (even though a chestburster/facehugger here and there would have been nice).

next thing you'll say that people who don't by iphones are budget restricted :slap

Lol!
"Collector Stereotyping"? :rotfl

BTK was just being modest. His willingness to throw money suggest one of two things. Either he's rolling in the dough, or he likes to "make it rain".

i don't buy statues simply because they are oversimplified toys for 3-years-old children - giant size, zero moving parts, inferior paint.
as a serious grown-up, i prefer my action figures for 15-years-olds - with better paint and actual clothes.
and he calls me "budget restricted" for responsibility and complexity of my motivations! :gah:
next thing he'll say vegans are budget restricted and simply don't have money for meat!
(i always say that to them anyway)

I wouldn't want to get my hopes up by expecting anything beyond the main creature. Prior releases didn't include any accessories (even though a chestburster/facehugger here and there would have been nice).

Lol!
"Collector Stereotyping"? :rotfl

BTK was just being modest. His willingness to throw money suggest one of two things. Either he's rolling in the dough, or he likes to "make it rain".

Oh gods I was not meaning I have money to burn with that comment :slap I am just as tight arsed as the next collector, hence why NECA is a good medium ground for me. I can only dream of having the money to buy the more higher end of the Alien collecting spectrum.

i don't buy statues simply because they are oversimplified toys for 3-years-old children - giant size, zero moving parts, inferior paint.
as a serious grown-up, i prefer my action figures for 15-years-olds - with better paint and actual clothes.
and he calls me "budget restricted" for responsibility and complexity of my motivations! :gah:
next thing he'll say vegans are budget restricted and simply don't have money for meat!
(i always say that to them anyway)

Trust me that was not a dig at you mate :wave I am just as money tight as the next guy.

i think i should finally clarify that i was saying it as a joke from the beginning, before it becomes too serious :lol

Yeah, I was kidding too. :lecture
Guess my sense of humor needs work.

Either way...C'mon NECA! 1:4th Dog Alien please!

I agree they should do a 1:4 Dog Alien but they need to figure out making an Alien whose legs don't ****ing warp under its own weight and for everything else they need to tackle why so many of their figures end up with one leg longer than the other, frustrates the hell out of me

Back