NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My TRU has had several Lamberts sitting on the shelf all this week. Went in yesterday to finally get her and she's all gone. Serves me right. Waiting for a restock. LOVE that there is finally a figure of her. I'll take any version of Parker or Brett if they can be made.

Annoying when that happens :rotfl You think its gonna forever be a peg warmer yet the one day you decide to buy they are nowhere to be seen ! Had that happen when they first released the Queen. My local shop ordered three and they were there for ages, then on the one day I come in with cash in hand to buy one they were all gone. Never again. I bought her the minute she came in on the reissue batch.

Gorman would be next on my wish list too since I've got customs of Apone, Ski, Crowe & Dietrich but i would like the initial drop, pre concussion look with his coat, hat & headset. I'm probably in the minority on that one though.

Gorman and Dietrich would be the best bet, since as many have said they have key scenes in the movie and memorable ones too. Apone would be a long shot still as we are continually told he is hard to get hold of and quite the hermit these days.

There was that one bit of hope about Apone posted in the last few months - wasn't there some deleted tweets?

Yea, i remember those being posted here and it would be cool if they turned up true. I also remember rumblings that wierzsbowski was being made too so who knows. Sounds like Drake is happening so lets hope 2018 is another great year for Aliens figures.

There was that one bit of hope about Apone posted in the last few months - wasn't there some deleted tweets?

Don't think this went anywhere unfortunately from months back...

A friend and buyer of mine more recently met Al Matthews whilst on holiday tho. Said he was a real nice funny chatty guy....

22046867_10155712128862389_1588409150419458058_n.jpg

Yeah that one's been in gestation for quite a while it seems. They must have put Hot Toys in charge.

Its been going through so many gestations now that who knows whats gonna be included or what its gonna look like now. I know they showed us the completely retooled runner a while ago and that looks way bigger now that what I thought it would be. And they also have to include the Queen Facehugger and Queen chestburster too.

Alien Covenant will finally be coming into UK stock this week. oddly enough the blade runner figures are also in-stock this week.

I wondered would Randy publicly acknowledge that tweet from Mark Rolston.

I bet he'd really have preferred if they could have kept this quiet.

I wondered would Randy publicly acknowledge that tweet from Mark Rolston.

I bet he'd really have preferred if they could have kept this quiet.

Yip, i'm sure he wished Drake could have been kept under wraps but since the cat is out of the bag he addressed it. I love suprises but also like knowing Drake is in the works.

Did you guys notice his comments on the cinemachines? Anybody else take that as the future of cinemacines may be in doubt? I hope not, i really like the nostromo and of course the sulaco.

Did you guys notice his comments on the cinemachines? Anybody else take that as the future of cinemacines may be in doubt? I hope not, i really like the nostromo and of course the sulaco.

I want them too. I'd want an even bigger Sulaco really.

As for the line, I'm not sure. It does seem to be moving slowly, which is a little worrying. But then, aftermarket (ebay) prices for the Alien/s ones has held/increased quite steadily, so there's definitely a demand.

The T2 wave has knocked my confidence a bit. I'm still debating whether to get the HK Tank to fix.

I still want a Atmosphere processor. :) But it'd be a hard sell, will never happen.

Just now had a chance to open Vickers, Shaw and Fifield, and just like David and the engineers, these are among NECA's finest.
Great, clean paint apps, not a single stuck joint, excellent sculpts... just wonderful all around.
Whatever factory did the Prometheus series, NECA should stick with them...

Back