NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too bad Neca doesn't have as much confidence in marines selling as Hiya Toys. Just announced three more game characters Bella Clarison, Jeremy Cruz, and Jennifer Redding. They cost as much as Neca at 1:18. Someone's missing the boat.

Too bad Neca doesn't have as much confidence in marines selling as Hiya Toys. Just announced three more game characters Bella Clarison, Jeremy Cruz, and Jennifer Redding. They cost as much as Neca at 1:18. Someone's missing the boat.

The first run of marines they did actually sold out at my local comic shop ($25 each). They had about 4 of each marine, maybe more. I thought about picking them up but the helmets didn't look right to me and lack of good 1:18 fodder for customizing stopped me

P1030901.jpg
P1030921.jpg
P1030929.jpg
P1030934.jpg
P1030935.jpg
P1030938.jpg
P1030960.jpg
P1030970.jpg
P1040036.jpg

Randy's been quite busy in the last couple of weeks. I think something great is coming our way. Looking towards more aliens related licensing deals=action figures.

My collectable store has the Ripley and Newt box set for $60!!! Prices on these 7” are ridiculous now. I get it prices go up but now it feels like your spending $50 for a Mcdonald’s cheeseburger. Not worth it, removing all temptation of evening “wanting” it. In addition I feel like many sculpts and paint apps look like **** compares to the days of old. Go compare the WOLF predator to today’s AVP line, Ripley to the HELLRAISER Female and Angelique and you will understand my point.

Really awesome pics scarrviper and VanZerg :clap

Thank for posting them!

:) Thx, im still working on my diorama, its not movie accurate , its more fantasy movie inspired diorama, theoriginal stand for the queen always disturbs me, so i made this hive stand, i could imagine to make an queen eggsack out of an condom, bendie wire , some filling, i dont know.

greetings from germany

by the way i hope the new alien covenant figure and movies kick ass.

My collectable store has the Ripley and Newt box set for $60!!! Prices on these 7” are ridiculous now. I get it prices go up but now it feels like your spending $50 for a Mcdonald’s cheeseburger. Not worth it, removing all temptation of evening “wanting” it. In addition I feel like many sculpts and paint apps look like **** compares to the days of old. Go compare the WOLF predator to today’s AVP line, Ripley to the HELLRAISER Female and Angelique and you will understand my point.
The quality is still there tho.
I mean ppl love to hate Ripley from the set. I hated it myself, but it's all about the pain(t) job really. Props to "mikeyofthe80s" on instagram.

Screen Shot 2017-03-31 at 11.18.33 PM.jpg

Very nice. Man, if I ever reach a point where there's nothing coming out that I want to buy - and I'm questioning if that time will ever come - the hobby will become paying for repaints on all my NECA figures, Dark Spidey repaints of all my Hot Toys Robocops, fancy display stands, diorama commissions....of course I don't even have proper display shelves/cabinets for my collection so that too.

Meh. Hugely looking forward to the HIYA toys APC but the figures leave a lot to be desired. Easy pass on all of them.

I am not so sure I can pass on them now really. After seeing how good the paint apps and details are on them for the scale, I am sorely tempted to buy them for the APC but also because they look pretty solid figures on their own.

Hicks and Ripley look into the tall man's face, Vasquez is aiming for the balls and Hudson is making a selfie :D

Back