NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My girlfriend picked me up the new Gorilla Alien and I have to say I'm not into the concept or even different figures based away from the films but it's really awesome.

Be aware, when you see the answers to your questions, that you are asking in the NECA thread. ;-)
he can ask the same question in HT thread, and i'll gladly answer there that HT alien is a pile of crap compared to Neca :lol

Has Randy/NECA related any plans to follow up Kenner Ripley with other Kenner Marine tributes? Hudson and Vasquez in U.K. colors? Hicks and Bishop? The announcement of those would push me into picking up the current tribute Aliens figures.

I don't think he's came out and said it directly but I got the impression that the Marines will be part of the Kenner line at some point.

Has Randy/NECA related any plans to follow up Kenner Ripley with other Kenner Marine tributes? Hudson and Vasquez in U.K. colors? Hicks and Bishop? The announcement of those would push me into picking up the current tribute Aliens figures.

...after Alien: Resurrection and AVP-R there's not a lot for me, so bring it on, comics, videogames, Kenner tributes, bring it on. My wallet will certainly appreciate the time off after all the spending NECA has made me do :D

Sent from my ALE-L23 using Tapatalk

All,

I'm trying to identify what the tube in the pictures below is from and who made it. Any ideas? I'd like to buy one or two for a background display but I can't find it.

Thanks in advance for your time.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600m.jpg

Hey, does anyone have a Hicks or Frost helmet that they wouldn't mind parting with? I'm almost finished work on another custom Marine and I really just need a cover now.

Talking about the 1/4 scale, I have not seen many people talked about the 1/4 alien warrior. I got the big chap and I am contemplating getting the alien warrior. How does it compares? Is it worth it if I already have the big chap?

Back