NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...Newt, Vasquez and Frost aren't big enough? Can't have major reveals everyday, or even every week. They only release so much figures every year :p

Oh they are believe me I am very happy with them :wink1: But its weird, I am not normally overly impatient with reveals with the other lines I collect regularly like MOTU Classics for example which is my main collecting focus outside of the Aliens NECA line, yet with this NECA Aliens line I am foaming at the mouth for more, more, more :gah: Its drives me nuts sometimes since no other toy line has done this to me :rotfl

I am also just over the moon about how deep NECA is taking this. Between Newt, more marines and particularly the Facehugger tanks coming out, it nearly completed my dream set for me, and anything past that point was gravy. Then I saw this light-up diorama for 1:6 and saw the table has legs that could be cut down to lower the desk and monitors to be used for another scale like NECA scale.

I've asked the builder about commissioning an Aliens version of this set for me to make this the ALIENS colonies Ops Center instead and he said yes! So this will be good for 1:6 and 7" (but for me I am thinking 7")

The schematics for Hadley's Hope and the Atmospheric converter, like in the below pic, will be on the giant screen which is (approximately 14x19). On the four smaller screens one will have with the marines names on it (saying active), one will have the two robot sentry gun placement stats, one will have the atmospheric converter close-up of where the colonists are being held, and one will have a schematic of the ATV. The base is made out of Fomex (1.5 inch high, 52x48 CM), and comes with both a 9 volt battery and a DC adapter so you could choose how to power it. I was thinking of having my facehugger tanks run along the side of mine. :panic:

I don't know if anyone would care about this at all besides me, but that's a lot of design work for him to do to just sell one, so has asked me to look into getting more orders if possible. He says he can make 15 dios in a week. He will not sell just parts- just the whole dio. Once we hopefully have more people he will make the first run. I don't think I am allowed to pop prices on here, but PM me and I can tell you. He's actually pretty cheap comparatively.

WARRIORS GATE STUDIOS DIORAMA I.jpg

Attachments

• WARRIORS GATE STUDIOS DIORAMA H.jpg
    WARRIORS GATE STUDIOS DIORAMA H.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 262
  • WARRIORS GATE STUDIOS DIORAMA A.jpg
    WARRIORS GATE STUDIOS DIORAMA A.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 258
  • WARRIORS GATE STUDIOS DIORAMA 2.jpg
    WARRIORS GATE STUDIOS DIORAMA 2.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 260
  • WARRIORS GATE STUDIOS DIORAMA.jpg
    WARRIORS GATE STUDIOS DIORAMA.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 259
  • aliens ops.jpg
    aliens ops.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 260
Hey all, gohastings.com has a $5 of $25 and $10 of $40 deal going on right now - code YAAAS. I got an ultimate T2 T 800 and an air freshener(to get the $25 minimum) shipped to me for $26 something. They still have Ripley from Aliens, blue alien warriors and the big chap much cheaper than e bay if you're looking for those. I don't think it lasts long though so better hurry!

Tried the code. I think it expired......:slap

That is awesome! I love that she's able to be posed with the smart gun in the upright position.

What I love about this specifically is that it shows that they got enough money now to add more joints and posing options to the figures now. Given how Randy was really wowed and excited by this proto makes me hope he gets pumped enough to do more marines from Aliens.

Given how Randy was really wowed and excited by this proto makes me hope he gets pumped enough to do more marines from Aliens.
We all know about the licencing issues with Apone. The other highly anticipated marine would be drake.
Ok Aliens is a female dominated movie and my team needs a medic, so I would also buy Corporal Dietrich.

Apart from that I don't think that there are any marketable characters left.
I mean what would u buy given the opportunity? I would go for an In Scale APC and probably two turrets.

We all know about the licencing issues with Apone. The other highly anticipated marine would be drake.
Ok Aliens is a female dominated movie and my team needs a medic, so I would also buy Corporal Dietrich.

I mean what would u buy given the opportunity?

Sorry. I'm sorry. I'm just a little anxious about the Newt situation. I'm OK though.

Sorry. I'm sorry. I'm just a little anxious about the Newt situation. I'm OK though.
Well thanks a-dev that just created an new rule, no drinking coffee while reading posts. coffee on key board bad :rotfl Out side Drake ( which is a given ) Burke and Gorman

NECA
‏@NECA_TOYS

NECA Retweeted Jordan Misiura

we have done 2 damaged Aliens already but are considering the sentry guns via other means

NECA added,
Jordan Misiura @JordanMisiura
@NECA_TOYS will you guys consider a sentry gun with damaged Alien pack? or is that too esoteric to sell?

Sentry guns:yess:

I mean what would u buy given the opportunity? I would go for an In Scale APC and probably two turrets.

Honestly I would love them to do to Dietrich for the medic as you mentioned. Not many army lines get that so it would be cool for the Aliens line to have her.
Other than that I could see why none of the others would make it as they were basically cannon fodder for the Aliens, but if they were to do some of the other main members that were in the APC I would be cool with that.

And I too would love an APC with the gun turrents packed in with another figure down the road. I could see NECA doing a large scale vehicle like that as long as interest is still high and a store is willing to carry such a highly priced item. Heck, if some fans are willing to pay so many hundreds for a city transformer then maybe Aliens fans wont mint paying a bit more for an APC.

I am not holding my breath though for a Dropship or Sulaco locker room diorama. Would be way too detailed and expensive.

NECA
‏@NECA_TOYS

NECA Retweeted Jordan Misiura

we have done 2 damaged Aliens already but are considering the sentry guns via other means

NECA added,
Jordan Misiura @JordanMisiura
@NECA_TOYS will you guys consider a sentry gun with damaged Alien pack? or is that too esoteric to sell?

Sentry guns:yess:

:yess: Indeed lol First time I have seen Randy post something positive about those add ons in ages. But how would they get them out ? The Aliens creature pack is already done and putting them with with Alien 3 pack makes no sense. I think we are looking at either a weapon crate pack with some other extras or they are coming with a less desirable character to make it more wanted.

1300x-Albino2-.jpg
Seriously neca? U did an albino alien with some kind of **** tongue ? Mh... i dont think i would buy it. Looks like cheap using of the old warrior body.
Creating a new model would be to expensive or what`? Why not doing the raven from the sega game?

CON_RavenRevised.jpg

THIS WOULD BE AWESOME!

Well thanks a-dev that just created an new rule, no drinking coffee while reading posts. coffee on key board bad :rotfl Out side Drake ( which is a given ) Burke and Gorman

:lol:duff

I agree with your choices. As I implied I'd buy everyone but I'd value the highest those characters who survived the longest basically. And I just love the role reversal Gorman and Burke had in the movie.

Back