NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I passed on the Big Chap and I'm passing on the Warrior, but the Dog Alien? Oh man. :pray:

...so there you go, a more accurate Grid and a battle damaged Celtic in a 2-pack including a net and more coming this fall:

ClAIK5-W0AASxb7.jpg

Got a 10 day notice for the 1:4 Warrior Alien from BBTS and the same for the Ultimate Tech Noir T-800 of which I've ordered 3. They would have likely all shipped together and gotten me nailed by customs so I just cancelled the Alien. Hoping they release a brown version later.....

Looks more and more like Neca will be doing the sentry guns from the extended version of Aliens based on some of his recent tweets. Not too long ago it basically had no chance of being made but now it sounds almost like a given - woo-hoo!!!!!

@NECA_TOYS I would love an Aliens weapons pack with all that and it would be a perfect way to get the sentry gun out that you mentioned

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS · 46m46 minutes ago

NECA Retweeted Staps1138

have other plans for that one as of now, hopefully it won't change

...and what about those shots when bright light is upon them and they look clearly BROWN?
there are shots where they also look bright red. and bright blue.
that's why my post contains a word "intended" :)

best examples are green robocop and brown crapalien from resurrection.

resuralien.jpg

alienresheadsidepaint.jpg

Amazing how much attention NECA devotes to a crappy movie!

I honestly do not get why fans of both Predator and Alien stand alone films hate the first AVP. Me ? It is a guilty pleasure film that has fun with these two creatures but at the same time it adds some new lore and ideas to both franchises. It was well designed and some of the sets were amazing even today rewatching it.

I would kiss Randy on the lips if we get a 1/4 dog alien. And i'm not even into dudes. I would be willing to pay that price. PLUS retail.

I probaby won't go that far with Randy if he does indeed get a dog alien out there :lol But I do desire the Alien 3 Alien a lot more than the other versions bought out thus far. If they bought out the Bambi chest burster version too that would be awesome :pray:

Looks more and more like Neca will be doing the sentry guns from the extended version of Aliens based on some of his recent tweets. Not too long ago it basically had no chance of being made but now it sounds almost like a given - woo-hoo!!!!!

@NECA_TOYS I would love an Aliens weapons pack with all that and it would be a perfect way to get the sentry gun out that you mentioned

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS · 46m46 minutes ago

NECA Retweeted Staps1138

have other plans for that one as of now, hopefully it won't change

Given their dipping their toes into the pack market with the Aliens and then the Alien 3 creature packs, I could see them maybe trying another way and doing a weapons only pack that included one or two sentry guns. If they put them all in a Sulaco style locker diorama or a weapons crate that would be cool :)

I honestly do not get why fans of both Predator and Alien stand alone films hate the first AVP. Me ? It is a guilty pleasure film that has fun with these two creatures but at the same time it adds some new lore and ideas to both franchises. It was well designed and some of the sets were amazing even today rewatching it.
...because it's the trendy and socially accepted way of thinking? They're on a different level than the Alien and Predator series and for me they work fine as pure entertainment so I like them.

Sent from my Moto E

I know I joke about it, but they really should do a Sulaco locker room diorama set so we can place all the spare pulse rifles and gear away in a cool way, in lockers or storage chest while at the same time have a place to set up some figures on a bench by the lockers and suiting up for battle.

Just hit the button. Ripley should be here soon so some photos and a review will be here for you guys. :)

Can I please ask a quick question regarding the recent 1/4 scale Giger Alien?

I'll be receiving mine on Monday, and I don't know which version it will be - big lipped or not. I'm not a fan of the big lips, so if I do receive that version would people suggest shaving them down so the mouth area looks like the lower figure in the image below? What options are there for shaving them down or removing those lips? Thanks! :)

1zge2yw.jpg

Back