NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi

Look guys if your reading this, you're in the UK and you buy figures from the NECA Aliens line then there's absolutely no reason to ever buy from anywhere else again but myself.

Cutting to the chase, I have been helping other fellow NECA Aliens fans for awhile now by giving them the best price in the UK and by ordering direct from me you can join the fans that aren't being ripped off by eBay and other store prices.

If you really would prefer to order from eBay I do have a store there and the NECA Aliens figures I sell are always listed as the cheapest on eBay in the UK. However there's only so much I can do on these sites as the seller fees are tremendously high.

If interested you should check out my twitter account and have a look, you'll see that i'm always asking NECA questions as a fan myself and you guys can contact me their aswell.

Just sold all my stock of Aliens series 5, but can order more from the UK distributor if you are interested and want some.

https://twitter.com/FIGURE_FEVER

action_figure_fever on eBay

I've been watching this line since it started; although the warriors were tempting, I've stayed out.

This last round of Queen photos might finally get me. I'd do Ripley and Queen. Maybe one warrior but I'd be hard-pressed to decide between Blue Warrior or Black. The Brown Xenomorphs are accurate but the paint apps look a little sloppy on most samples I've seen compared to the other colours, plus the Blue or Black may look better displayed with the Queen.

Thoughts on the Warriors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait for the warriors from series 5. Hopefully they well be more sturdy. Due to factory problems it seems like series 1 and 2 are very fragile. Series 3 and up so far seem amazing and fairly durable. The dog alien is an amazing figure though.

uploadfromtaptalk1439155892382.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Someone asked randy when we will get 1/4 scale images. He said they will post some more soon

You chose wisely. No one else is going to do a sculpt like this.

Conceivably Hot Toys would make one considering the massive items they make these days but you know they'd butcher it on accuracy.

Conceivably Hot Toys would make one considering the massive items they make these days but you know they'd butcher it on accuracy.
all HT aliens are forever cursed with tsang, you remember that :D
so i don't wait for anything from them.
except for that fresh predalien - if it is not the old variant. looked strangely promising.

Last edited:
I may need to buy another queen!
Mine has gotten a loose left lower leg and due to her weight it keeps loosing position and thus she falls. :(
Anyone got ideas to tighten the joint?

that's it. i was out of that scale for a long time now, but i kept all my neca/mcfarlane aliens and even added some new guys from kai-something. and these two photos were the last drop in purchasing this queen and arranging an alien shelf once again after almost a ten years pause.

You are gonna like the way she looks, I guarantee it. :clap

IMG_7086.jpg

Turn the middle part of your queens feet!!! its upside down!
Amazing collection and display though!!!

It's quite early here and I'm at work away from the figure, however I can't for the life of my understand which part is upside down that I should turn... Could you point it out on a pic? A quick google search shows the feet as I have them in my Queen's pose (i.e. pretty much as they were in the box).

EDIT: Ah I think I get it now, well, that is embarassing, indeed the middle part of the feet needs to be twisted around (didn't realize it COULD actually twist around that way)!

I may need to buy another queen!
Mine has gotten a loose left lower leg and due to her weight it keeps loosing position and thus she falls. :(
Anyone got ideas to tighten the joint?
Wow same joint in mine. I turned the joint backwards. But the spike sticks foward now. I hid it lol

the new series 5 Ripley and torn in half bishop are up at the neca store on ebay, got mine on the way.

Last edited:
Disappointed in that ratio. I'd have gone 5 closed 1 open.

I would have gone with all of them containing huggers and you could open and close them. :lol

Still, I look forward to these. Going to grab them at the local Toys-R-Us. I 3D printed a ton of eggs for a diorama / accessory stand for my Wolf 1:5 statue, but these look like they might work better. If not, I still want the facehuggers.

Back