NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pose.

I'm going to pose my 1/4 Alien like this:

image.jpg

"In a few more weeks she can be yours. ALIENS Ripley at last!!!"
-Randy @ Twitter

View attachment 202453
Oh nice one. I can't wait to get her.

Where will you be ordering from? I'm uk based and not sure who to order from. Hmmmm.....

In the meantime, I took some shots of Bishop and the Queen today. Loving the alien figures!
604edc4bd86dbaa9d838343927a8f75c.jpg
51a83ee7497e2bf38edc024786ed55ef.jpg
6842d091fde848bece9cd6cb5b2bd0d4.jpg
e168a80ee9ee69db1e35bb18d2c51db0.jpg
d5ba7c2db67602f3f6bcbcf9bd565628.jpg

I know that i'm in the minority but while I love her in the movie i'm not entirely convinced yet that her translation into an action figure looks great off the screen.

I saw her for the first time yesterday up close and I wanted/expected to be blown away but I wasn't.

I don't know if it was because i'm seeing her in her full form and she looks too thin or that she's simply not slimy enough. :lol

I'm crazy excited for 1/4 Alien but I don't have the urge to own the B****!

Oh nice one. I can't wait to get her.

Where will you be ordering from? I'm uk based and not sure who to order from. Hmmmm.....

In the meantime, I took some shots of Bishop and the Queen today. Loving the alien figures!
604edc4bd86dbaa9d838343927a8f75c.jpg
51a83ee7497e2bf38edc024786ed55ef.jpg
6842d091fde848bece9cd6cb5b2bd0d4.jpg
e168a80ee9ee69db1e35bb18d2c51db0.jpg
d5ba7c2db67602f3f6bcbcf9bd565628.jpg

...I'm from Bolivia so I have just a couple of options: eBay and BBTS. I have her pre-ordered from BBTS and will be my first figure bought there.

Love the shots of your Queen. I really need a new phone cause my current one has a crappy camera and it's difficult to get nice pics with it :lol

I know that i'm in the minority but while I love her in the movie i'm not entirely convinced yet that her translation into an action figure looks great off the screen.

I saw her for the first time yesterday up close and I wanted/expected to be blown away but I wasn't.

I don't know if it was because i'm seeing her in her full form and she looks too thin or that she's simply not slimy enough. :lol

Well she's supposed to be thin and insect-like in her frame. It's much more accurate than the McFarlane Queen in that respect. Does anyone else think NECA went too far with the skinniness?

I think its just me a-dev, Aliens are thin anyways, makes sense since their acid eats away all the fat and carbs. :lol

She is a classic in the same league as all the other great cinematic monsters, maybe I just prefer her up on the big screen with all of her humanoid cockroach ferocity in motion.

Honestly she is my favorite neca figure! She is so accurate to the movie and has such an amazing shelf presence. totally worth the money!!!

I disagree!
She is stunning figure.
NECA did her justice.

Main complaint is the little plastic peg on her stand. Its VERY cheap and breaks easy. My second one broke. If she gets knocked slightly it breaks the peg. NECA should sell a pack of pegs for her as replacements. Same goes for Dog.

My only wish was she was BIGGER! ha

IMG_20150531_145723.jpg

Last edited:
the neca queen is movie accurate to the film, her proporations are right. she was a big slim puppet in the movie. the queen is my favorite figure in my collection.

You just have to get it posed correctly. I have it on my desk at work and it is bad-ass.

(nekro, flip those ankles around. lol)

I've been watching this line since it started; although the warriors were tempting, I've stayed out.

This last round of Queen photos might finally get me. I'd do Ripley and Queen. Maybe one warrior but I'd be hard-pressed to decide between Blue Warrior or Black. The Brown Xenomorphs are accurate but the paint apps look a little sloppy on most samples I've seen compared to the other colours, plus the Blue or Black may look better displayed with the Queen.

Thoughts on the Warriors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back