NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the old days BD Bishop, Egg and Face Hugger would have come with the Alien Queen. I can't see myself dropping $30 for that. Only interested in Ripley for my MOC collection

Hey guys! Here are pics of the new Wave from Toyark

Toyark First Look - Aliens Series 5 by NECA - The Toyark - News

Maybe I'm just seeing things, but looking at that Ripley up close, it almost seems like they used the same technique as Predator Dutch and the Rocky and Rambo figs where they used the correct color plastic as the skin tone rather than paint the skin on. If so, that's pretty cool. I always liked the way that technique looked better than painted on flesh.

Alien likenesses were better.

Her face looks like it's being squeezed and stretched up.

Yeah, it's important to understand that you will never really see the figure that close and magnified in real life.
At normal viewing distance on your shelf or desk it'll look pretty great.

Picked up series 5 today. I can confirm that yes, Ripley uses flesh toned plastic. It's not as translucent or shiny as Dutch's though, but it looks great. Both Aliens came out very good too, joints are nice and tight, and the plastic feels durable. Bishop is cool too, I noticed that some of them had facehuggers with alot of gloss and some had little or no gloss on them. Sorry for no pics, my camera refuses to work for some reason.

Picked up where? And how are Ripley's eyes? That Toyark review figure is half cross-eyed, and I hope to Zod that's more the exception than the rule.

Picked up where? And how are Ripley's eyes? That Toyark review figure is half cross-eyed, and I hope to Zod that's more the exception than the rule.

I got them at a local collectibles convention called Frank and Sons. My Ripley's eyes are fine.

Picked up series 5 today. I can confirm that yes, Ripley uses flesh toned plastic. It's not as translucent or shiny as Dutch's though, but it looks great. Both Aliens came out very good too, joints are nice and tight, and the plastic feels durable. Bishop is cool too, I noticed that some of them had facehuggers with alot of gloss and some had little or no gloss on them. Sorry for no pics, my camera refuses to work for some reason.

Bishop. God damn you !!

Seriously dude use your smart phone :)

Series 5 looks good to me. Definitely plan on picking up Ripley, and maybe an extra black genocide alien. We'll see. I don't have the queen so I'll pass on bishop.

got series 5 ripley and bishop today, and I like bishop the best, this ripley just doesn't do it for me, just don't look right to me, but love the bishop,looks great with the queen.

rm2tjt.jpg

Is that supposed to be the NECA figure?
It is. On twitter for face hugger friday. You can also see peices of the figure in the pred diorama at sdcc.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Back