NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's well worth the cash! I'm very impressed with her! [emoji6]

66a4df58f2bd348ad5a2853390d62cc1.jpg

Randy said on Twitter that the Powerloader would be coming out a few weeks after Series 5 is released--September.

I'm losing it waiting for the big chap. Every day I try to find more info. Toys r us has it released in September but Randy said August. I want an official date lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I'm losing it waiting for the big chap. Every day I try to find more info. Toys r us has it released in September but Randy said August. I want an official date lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Same here haha. He keeps changing it up! He said that it will be a month from now on twitter today...

I just finished reorganizing my apartment and figure collection. Gave them all a nice dusting, too. I've dedicated two Detolfs for NECA's 7inch line (plus a couple of SSC pieces and 2 Play Arts figures from the horrible Colonial Marines):

figsneca.jpg

Oh, and a couple of Robocop figures that I couldn't fit anywhere else :p

I just finished reorganizing my apartment and figure collection. Gave them all a nice dusting, too. I've dedicated two Detolfs for NECA's 7inch line (plus a couple of SSC pieces and 2 Play Arts figures from the horrible Colonial Marines):

View attachment 202244

Oh, and a couple of Robocop figures that I couldn't fit anywhere else :p

Turn the middle part of your queens feet!!! its upside down!
Amazing collection and display though!!!

I finally got that second neck joint unstuck on my Dog Alien :gah:

Unfortunately the neca stand is way too short to get the pose I wanted. I’m confused as to why you would make a figure stand for a figure that can’t use it to stand :confused: Of course you can use it to make him stand but not tall and menacing like it should be.

Anyways MonsterArts to the rescue! Again…

Dog 015.jpg

Dog 023.jpg

Dog 033.jpg

Back