NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Digging your Alien Warrior pose in the group shots, BuGz. Nice, coiled menace vibe.
Cheers mate!
That's my custom painted alien.
13b7e6100c429bf14ed6494d619d1f5f.jpg

I *thought* it looked especially good!

Was that a regular warrior release that was repainted or the black one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I *thought* it looked especially good!

Was that a regular warrior release that was repainted or the black one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man! He was actually one of the regular releases. I applied mutiple tones of browns to it. The same paint style and scheme I used for my 1:1 scale warrior suits.

I'll take some proper lighting pictures tomorrow and post some up to show you.

Thanks man! He was actually one of the regular releases. I applied mutiple tones of browns to it. The same paint style and scheme I used for my 1:1 scale warrior suits.

I'll take some proper lighting pictures tomorrow and post some up to show you.

Please do, thanks. I always thought NECA's sculpt was hurt by the factory paint.

isn't the power loader supposed to hit any time now?

I have it preordered at bbts and they say july

isn't the power loader supposed to hit any time now?

I have it preordered at bbts and they say july

Safe to say it won't be July. BBTS don't usually give notice of delays. Instead you'll find that as each month passes they change the ETA to the new month.

I'm wondering if I'm going to have the Powerloader before I have Ripley, that'll be weird...

I'm sure I heard that the powerloader will be out roughly August along with the Aliens Ripley?

Just chilling with me ****** watching some Aliens...

4062b45388e722a278af8f831e543e7d.jpg

ee2263199183b6db8a80f7c3e3eeb995.jpg

My bishop should be here tomorrow woohoo!!!

Safe to say it won't be July. BBTS don't usually give notice of delays. Instead you'll find that as each month passes they change the ETA to the new month.

I'm wondering if I'm going to have the Powerloader before I have Ripley, that'll be weird...
I have it on PO on BBTS but if TrU gets it first than I'll switch to them with Free shipping and get it sooner.

Here's the Black Xeno in packaging, looks like they went with the "Genocide" themed packaging:

HAqJKrr.jpg

Hopefully now they will atleast be on par with dog alien quality. That make purchasing them very worth it even if you have the originals.

Hopefully now they will atleast be on par with dog alien quality. That make purchasing them very worth it even if you have the originals.

I never really had any problems with my original genocide figures, I thought they were of pretty good quality.

I never really had any problems with my original genocide figures, I thought they were of pretty good quality.

I wasnt sure if they had the same problems as the aliens warriors or not. Either way if they are more sturdy I'll be happy.

How you keeping her up without stand?
The plastic clip on the stand is so cheap I broke two! If she topples over it breaks due to her weight. Same for Dog. :(

How you keeping her up without stand?
The plastic clip on the stand is so cheap I broke two! If she topples over it breaks due to her weight. Same for Dog. :(

Oh god I just saw that my queen stand clip is giving in. Im gonna try to not move her anymore. my dog alien stand broke but for the pose im using it still works.

Quick few pictures of the custom painted xeno:

767ee7b0b3567ec1673857531d7858d6.jpg
ca6b47cfd1c5b437c17924edde785c42.jpg
bafbee772f937e17779ef09d6edf6022.jpg
bc4e05061f496da8114e9b354a064a19.jpg
466797cc137da1b6458985aeb2506716.jpg

Based all colours from the original suits.

Back