NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone on NECA's Facebook is praising the gods for that Ripley (or whomever the hell it is) figure.

Looks like her torso is coverd in the same type of rubber piece that Bishop was. Hopefully she has none of the sticky, shiny paint issues.

One thing I've also noticed is looking at most publicity shots and screen captures from Alien, Sigourney almost always has her lips slightly parted. Having her mouth firmly closed just seems off for some reason.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm okay with that likeness. It ain't perfect but I think it's good enough and the rest of the figure looks great. Now the cat on the other hand looks like something out a Tim Burton movie...

looks good to me for this pricepoint and scale, im still in for the figure and looking forward to it personally.

Perfect sculpt or not, when you look at it it's no question what character it is, that's what matters most to me for action figures. If I could justify spending the money on all the Hot Toys marines and ripley back in the day, I can definitely swing $20 for this one lol

Love it!
Sure, the sculpt could be better, but at this scale I'm perfectly happy.
Hopefully NECA will get a good factory for this one.

looks good to me for this pricepoint and scale, im still in for the figure and looking forward to it personally.

Perfect sculpt or not, when you look at it it's no question what character it is, that's what matters most to me for action figures. If I could justify spending the money on all the Hot Toys marines and ripley back in the day, I can definitely swing $20 for this one lol

I remember this topic, it's a good deal.20$ for a nice looking figure, I think the nostromo suits are cooler. But I have like 10 aliens and 3 marines plus two queens . And they look cool, I dreamed for this day.
I guess it's in the eye of the beholder, and I'm happy.

It would be awesome to see the characters such as Dutch, Linn Kurosawa, the predators, and the aliens from Capcom's Alien vs. Predator arcade game.
Also, I'd love to see Konami"s Aliens game figures being done. It would be cool to see Hicks and Ripley in their Konami fashion with a rocket launcher and smart gun. Most of all, I want Dutch with his robotic smartgun arm.

I remember this topic, it's a good deal.20$ for a nice looking figure, I think the nostromo suits are cooler. But I have like 10 aliens and 3 marines plus two queens . And they look cool, I dreamed for this day.
I guess it's in the eye of the beholder, and I'm happy.

Right there with you! I never imagined we'd get this deep of a range of nice looking alien/predator figures that are actually affordable. Nothing to be unhappy about IMO

Yeah, but, but "back in the day", Hot Toys' Marines and Ripley were less than $100.00 each. :lol

Yeah, but, but "back in the day", Hot Toys' Marines and Ripley were less than $100.00 each. :lol

All I know is my custom frost, apone, and dietrich i built cost a LOT more than $20 in parts alone. As long as they stay under $20 I will take whatever character they give me! (even if it is a sub-par 'young ripley'). They just better not butcher my '86 girl. Also they should release a version in the leather jacket. Like 1.5hrs of movie DID occur before she jumped in a power loader, dudes. I'll take an 'ops battle' Ripley any time any where over the 'power loader' ripley everyone is clamoring for .

(and of course I'll take Vaz before any other figure ever. [on the off chance neca people are seeing this]-

Ugh...got my two Queen's today and one came without the slimy clear coat over her entire crown. I'm going to have to get a replacement. How does this happen? The rest of the figure had the coating.

Question for you guys: You think Neca will release a new 18-inch Alien sometime soon?

Back