NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far the only figure confirmed for series 5 is the "Aliens" Ripley figure. They will reveal the rest of the wave at toyfair in february. Series 5 should be released this summer (probably around July). So far they have not yet anounced when or how they will release the facehuggers and eggs. I don't think they have announced the power loader release date yet.

I wonder how she'll be outfitted and if it will be a separate figure from the Powerloader version....

Thinking about it they could do a few different versions.

Ripley in just blue jumpsuit
Ripley in blue jumpsuit & black jacket
Ripley 'Going after Newt' version

And Alien could get Ripley in Nostromo jumpsuit with her hair tied up...

Finally...
fa2d65406988051f05b535883c5295e5.jpg

Went and picked her up at the post office today instead of waiting til tomorrow afternoon. I waited long enough by God! :D

Mine are still in transit, any QC issues in this batch?
No problems with mine amigo. No stuck or broken joints, good paint. Had to put the heat to her to get the tongue and the spines in.

Mine arrived at my PO this morning and it said allow 1 or 2 additional days for delivery & I was like, F that in the A and went and got her. Heh.

No problems with mine amigo. No stuck or broken joints, good paint. Had to put the heat to her to get the tongue and the spines in.

Mine arrived at my PO this morning and it said allow 1 or 2 additional days for delivery & I was like, F that in the A and went and got her. Heh.
Sweet, ours came from the same batch so I should get good ones also.

Yeah I was looking forward to this one. They have released some cool BIT figures but this one I’ve actually played. A lot :lol Can not wait for this!

Where's the snore smiley.....

not a fan of this gimmicky stuff.

I hear ya man, not for everyone for sure. Same with NECA's "Mego" line.

I don't take them too seriously and they're just fun pretty toys to me, just wish I coulda got in on the NES Jason before he got all $$$

I know this is totally off topic.. but after the amazing creation of the queen, I wish NECA would get JPW liscense.. I know that those greedy Hasbro will never

let go of it and their new toys look like ass.

Back