NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks amigo. I'm in the process of building some platforms and a balcony for the marines. Should be pretty slick.

Hell yeah - would love to see that! I have a Aliens display going with the queen and 6 blue Xenos attacking the 3 marines we have. Have 3 more blue Xenos I need to open and throw in there and was thinking about doing a custom marine to toss in there too. Just need the damn time to do it lol

I know this is totally off topic.. but after the amazing creation of the queen, I wish NECA would get JPW liscense.. I know that those greedy Hasbro will never

let go of it and their new toys look like ass.

Man, NECA would make some amazing Dinosaurs, no doubt about it.. I'm not one to usually buy Jurrassic Park stuff, but it would be hard to resist a big ass detailed T-Rex NECA style

Any guesses as to scale?

preview_SpaceJockey.jpg

At least the rest of the sculpt looks good. I dunno, my caring has dropped a little. Great if you can nail a likeness at this scale, but if not so be it. Chances are the paint will detract from the end result anyway what with this being lower-end.

I'll take this over nothing.

I think the way her eyes are painted throws the likeness off, I can see weaver in there. but will pass, I only want a power loader ripley .

Back