NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have one coming out. Summer release I believe they’ve said.

Just found this... looks like they gonna redo Big Chap :clap

Big-Chap-Alien-Quarter-Scale.jpg

Yeah, but, but "back in the day", Hot Toys' Marines and Ripley were less than $100.00 each. :lol

very true! - think they were $89.99, lol I ate that crap up like pac-man, got all those early HT figures that are so sad compared to what's out there now. To be fair though, 7" figures were around $7 to $10 back then so it's all relative

Ugh...got my two Queen's today and one came without the slimy clear coat over her entire crown. I'm going to have to get a replacement. How does this happen? The rest of the figure had the coating.

That sucks man - I say get a replacement now before they dry up and that's not an option!

That is the Aoshima alien. It's a nice figure. I did a comparative review on the three first figures in that pic a couple of years ago.

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

Hi all, just joined up today in this awesome forum. I am intending to collect a few Alien series figures. Just wondering who made the figure on the left

The original source of this picture is in an Italian forum I ran into during Google search

Alien drone NECA 9'' pollici - page 11 - Alien - merchandisingView attachment 163041

Not that it really matters, but the actual original source of that picture is this exact thread in this forum. I took and posted that pic when series 2 first came out

Not a fan of the A:R/AvP Slugheaded Aliens so I will likely pass on those. Although I fully expect NECAs ones to crap on the McFarlane ones from a height, tiny heads on those figures.

Back