NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got all the leg joints solid. Using the General Zod base...I put a tie wrap around the post and the base of the tail to keep it standing...solid as a rock. My next step is to move the tail closer to the edge of the base, put a small screw into the side of the base, and put a tie wrap around the tail to keep it upright. That way I can do with out the post completely.
DSCN5209.JPG
DSCN5210.jpg
DSCN5217.JPG
DSCN5219.JPG

Got all the leg joints solid. Using the General Zod base...I put a tie wrap around the post and the base of the tail to keep it standing...solid as a rock. My next step is to move the tail closer to the edge of the base, put a small screw into the side of the base, and put a tie wrap around the tail to keep it upright. That way I can do with out the post completely.
View attachment 152223
View attachment 152224
View attachment 152225
View attachment 152226
you need to turn the queens feet, you have the bottoms on top.

DSC04902.jpg
DSC04904.jpg
DSC05026.jpg

This use to be my collection but I sold everything due to financial reasons.

I hope this new neca queen can make me happy again. :pray:

View attachment 152274
View attachment 152275
View attachment 152276
View attachment 152277

You will simply need a $2K maquette to beat this $20 action figure.

Yeah,that is really nice!

The whole tail is upside down in those shots.Does it rotate all the way around? If it does it looks like NECA got the tail tip put on in the right direction,unlike the actual Boss filming puppet where it was put on upside down and then everyone copied it from that point on.

The spines should be on the top side like this actual ADI maquette.

Alien-3-ADI-Alien-3-Rod-Puppet-Maquette-2.jpg
Alien-3-ADI-Alien-3-Rod-Puppet-Maquette-5.jpg

you need to turn the queens feet, you have the bottoms on top.

Are you sure? Mine were like that too and I turned them around. You can see more of the joint now and the joint is not able to move up/down. Jay

Are you sure? Mine were like that too and I turned them around. You can see more of the joint now and the joint is not able to move up/down. Jay
yes I'm sure, they are upside down ,you'll will need to turn the toes around too .

Last edited:
that ADI tail looks upside down. it the dog alien vs ripley screen it has the spikes on the lower section?

Back