NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know if Her Majesty's leaning pole be plugged into one of the foot pegs of the McFarlane Queen's base?

I don't buy it when he says things like that. According to him, they've switched factories dozens of times. Highly doubt that's the case. Seems more like a go-to line when people complain about the quality. "Oh, that was a bad factory. We've moved since then." Give me a bloody break.

All I know is that we used to get things like this before 2008. Then it went downhill.

2088320403_3793c36b92.jpg

IMG_2481.jpg

Those were statues, I'd rather have very detailed articulated figures.

I don't buy it when he says things like that. According to him, they've switched factories dozens of times. Highly doubt that's the case. Seems more like a go-to line when people complain about the quality. "Oh, that was a bad factory. We've moved since then." Give me a bloody break.

All I know is that we used to get things like this before 2008. Then it went downhill.

Probably better paintjobs on those figures than today but I wouldn't hold them up as great QC necessarily - unless my case was an anomaly an arm broke at the shoulder on the Predalien I have.

The AvP:R Wolf and predalien figures are still better-painted than any predator figure they've made since. I think they're doing good with the paint on the aliens so far though.

Probably better paintjobs on those figures than today but I wouldn't hold them up as great QC necessarily - unless my case was an anomaly an arm broke at the shoulder on the Predalien I have.
I never had any breakage problems with my AvP:R figs, except for some of Wolf's fragile accessories.

The tail is probably equal to the distance between the hips and the head. It could be longer, but at close to 30 inches, it's a damn big mother. It's already several inches longer than the McFarlane.

another awesome work from NECA, the proportion & articulation r really good.........:clap:clap
just one minor problem......... seem they reverse the ankle "the front & the back" inside the packaging, switch it in right position,otherwise it seem to have a shorter legs & bigger feet.......:)!!!

size comparison with the "NECA Head-to-Tail 24" Godzilla"

Another review of the Aliens Queen figure:

Anyone lucky enough to have this beauty, share photo's and ones with comparison between the queen and other figures in the line.

Absolutely gorgeous and amazing pic! Does that base come with the figure? If not, where did you get it? It's perfect for her.

another awesome work from NECA, the proportion & articulation r really good.........:clap:clap
just one minor problem......... seem they reverse the ankle "the front & the back" inside the packaging, switch it in right position,otherwise it seem to have a shorter legs & bigger feet.......:)!!!

Absolutely gorgeous and amazing pic! Does that base come with the figure? If not, where did you get it? It's perfect for her.
Base comes with the package. :)

I'm eagerly waiting for my tracking to go live but due to time difference it won't be until after 11pm probably.

That's great, re base. I was asking because of the reviews I have seen so far, no one has mentioned or shown that round base.

Ohhh.......just saw your message, sorry for misinformed!!!
the original stand is this one.....

but I'm afraid it can't hold the figure for long time,
so custom made this base for her........it just a wooden plate with gardening drainage mesh.

Back