NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks so cool. Will have to pick this up. Wish the base was a little more elegant but ti works and can be changed.

Thanks cyzombie.

Can you take closer pics of the base you made. I know you made it sound like it was easy to do, but it looks awesome and I'd love to shamelessly copy it. :)

congrats zuckuss 77! double beauty.

Very excited, sorry about your breakage. Mine are beautiful.
Neca has the figure of the year for this. It maybe because I am an alien nut. I had no problem with stand it works fine. But I am going to heat up some joints just in case

Got mine today and it's a really nice figure...except on mine, all the leg joints are very loose, so the legs are very floppy & really don't want to hold a pose. Time for the super glue trick to try & tighten them up.

Very excited, sorry about your breakage. Mine are beautiful.
Neca has the figure of the year for this. It maybe because I am an alien nut. I had no problem with stand it works fine. But I am going to heat up some joints just in case
sent the broke one back today, I have 2 more coming, maybe these won't be broke.this will be my figure of the year too, when I get a good one.

Thanks cyzombie.

Can you take closer pics of the base you made. I know you made it sound like it was easy to do, but it looks awesome and I'd love to shamelessly copy it. :)

two different type of gardening drainage mesh, just cut the shape, glue them onto the wooden plate then paint it.......easy to made!!
always like to use this for other diorama...:)

[/QUOTE]

tumblr_lbzuhgzaPV1qdxlua.jpg

Back