NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has to be Ripley at SDCC there is no way that they wont have a suprise reveal at the big show.

I am buying more than 1 queen for sure!
Now give us more marines and the next big item will be APC.

soPr2Nm.jpg

Someone here showed the actual size of the apc and it's too big. They won't make one.

Yep. People forget it has to fit like 14 people wearing armour and with standing room inside. It's not the batmobile.

Mind you, it could conceivably be made for the NECA figures, just, it wouldn't be NECA making it.

you wanna APC go to HCG and order one. it might be the best one that will ever be made

I think the queen is a great step , wanting huge vehicles is a bit much. Maybe a custom would be cool. I love big displays but even the queen with a few aliens and marines will take a huge area in the house so it's a real problem to boot.
With the power loader I think we are set for life. I bought like six aliens and have 3 marines and I think with nostromo figures bishop and dog aliens. Prometheus mixed in wow what a shelf

I'm done with dioramas and deliberate army building at this scale. I collect NECA the way financially sensible people collect Hot Toys (one of each that they want, no more)

My displays will be not unlike the straightforward ''Here's what we're coming out with this year'' company displays at toyfair and so on. Just figures on shelves, each on its own merits kind of thing. That's the way I like to see these figures now. Can't wait to have the likes of the Queen and Powerloader added to my shelves.

Last edited:
I'm done with dioramas and deliberate army building at this scale. I collect NECA the way financially sensible people collect Hot Toys (one of each that they want, no more)

My displays will be not unlike the straightforward ''Here's what we're coming out with this year'' company displays at toyfair and so on. Just figures on shelves, each on its own merits kind of thing. That's the way I like to see these figures now. Can't wait to have the likes of the Queen and Powerloader added to my shelves.

I get that, u have been collecting for years.

I get that, u have been collecting for years.

Indeed. I've built up a lot of clutter, much of which I would happily be rid of because my previous completist tendencies have faded away.

It's weird though. NECA figures, given their size and relatively low price, are more diorama friendly than high-end 1:6 figures and yet I've reversed it. If I'm gonna have dioramas it's at 1:6. At NECA size it just looks like a mess to me - speaking of the dioramas that I've tried to have in the past.

I would love a dio for every shelf to go with every theme if it was available. I use to have hundreds if Star Wars figures years ago but after the new movies sold it all.
And then gears of war fan from neca figures was a huge part if my collection for scale. So to make one killer dio to fit any theme was my thoughts. Just change out figures from time to time.
I haven't done it yet but it a neat plan. Probably a city dio

I have no aliens what so ever in my collection right now. I sold off all my Hot toys aliens because I grew tired of watching them rot month by month. The announcement of the Neca queen alien has def peaked my interest In the neca alien license. I even purchased the genocide two pack yesterday from BBTS. I had sworn off buying Neca predators and aliens, but I don't for see any 1/6 alien figures in the near future so mite as well indulge.

Are we getting a Newt figure?

Stranger things have happenened, but don't hold your breath unless you look good in blue.

That´s a tought one... Newt would make completely sense with some additional stuff like and Alien egg or a facehugger fishtank, that way I think it would sell pretty well, but a Newt figure by itself? I don´t see it, there is some risks by releasing a bishop figure by itself already.

Man I got Hicks, Hudson and a few Aliens way back when and I sort of fell away from this line but that Queen is so bought. :yess:

NECA seems to have done a great job on her and I just hope the ones we get can match that.

I'm actually more excited for the Dog Alien, myself. I'm just so tired of the Queen at this point. It's like she's been done to death or something and it's just one more large, slightly fragile NECA product I'd have to find a place for... I mean we know NECA can be spot on when it comes to movie accuracy, and yet I'm kind of like "Okay, she's cool. The movie is one of my favorites, but why do I need this?"

I guess I'm just becoming more judicious with my purchasing as I age, ha ha. :lol

I'm actually more excited for the Dog Alien, myself. I'm just so tired of the Queen at this point. It's like she's been done to death or something and it's just one more large, slightly fragile NECA product I'd have to find a place for... I mean we know NECA can be spot on when it comes to movie accuracy, and yet I'm kind of like "Okay, she's cool. The movie is one of my favorites, but why do I need this?"

I guess I'm just becoming more judicious with my purchasing as I age, ha ha. :lol
Really the queen has not been done to death. Not that it matters, but she is very hard to make. But that's IMO

Back