NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man, long live that sexy queen figure...I hope we get Ripley around the same time.
We might. I doubt we'll see the version of Ripley that actually goes with the Queen and the Power Loader before 2014, but a Ripley figure pretty much has to be released before Alien's 25th anniversary year ends.

I'm so happy to finally see the neca queen alien in all her glory. I thought the McFarland queen alien would be very tough to beat, but I knew neca was up to the challenge. From what I've seen in necas photo gallery that b--tch has been put in her place.
S griffin I think your right about us not getting 86 ripely any time real soon, but I'm sure we will get her in do time. Ultimately I'd like to display the queen with ripely and the power loader like I'm sure many others on here will. In the meantime I'll probably just put hicks in the loader and display him tangoing With the queen and maybe throw two warrior aliens into the mix just because.

I've stopped collecting mcfarlane/neca predator and aliens figures and sold them off but this one is a must buy for me!

I am floored by this announcement :horror She looks perfect! I suggest everyone pre-order one at Movie Replicas Direct where they're currently on sale for $26.99 which is a steal.

Thanks for that. I ordered, now let's see if they honour it.

Same. I went ahead and ordered as well. Figured the worst that could happen is they refund my money and tell me "no". I have pretty much ZERO faith they will honor it though.

Glad to finally see her. With finished images, the ETA of October feels semi-realistic. Guess we will see...

Last edited:
Wow, that is gorgeous!! I hope the paint apps hold up in production. I'm also curious if she will stand on her own, or if she will need some sort of support.

Thanks on the movie replicas direct! Has to be a mistake, but let's see...

If NECA is willing to show this much of a majorly anticipated figure, I can't wait to see what goodies they plan to reveal at SDCC!

does look great! wish they had used clear plastic on the teeth but other than that shes perfect. tho will have to wait for inhand reactions before buying. floppy legs on my warrior sucks. hard to believe that if a figure they made that size has probs standing this much bigger one wont etc

Back