NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does look great! wish they had used clear plastic on the teeth but other than that shes perfect. tho will have to wait for inhand reactions before buying. floppy legs on my warrior sucks. hard to believe that if a figure they made that size has probs standing this much bigger one wont etc

I think NECA switched factories for all the Alien figures so hopefully the future figures including the queen will be without QC issues.

I am floored by this announcement :horror She looks perfect! I suggest everyone pre-order one at Movie Replicas Direct where they're currently on sale for $26.99 which is a steal.

Price has been changed to $89.99, that didn't last long just waiting for an email from them saying there was a mistake and we won't be able to do the $26.99 which sucks because I order 2 :rotfl

Great news. But if you are paying nearly 90$, here in Europe it will be 90-100€!! Thats quite a big step!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:blissy :blissy :blissy :blissy
WOW!
I almost came! *joke!

She is a beauty!
Cant wait for UK pre orders to start. Hope it does make October date.

A-Dev! I did not get back from work until 8 so only just seen this! I am super excited!
Its not the only reason I come to SSF. Also collect horror and predators!

This is awesome, I have been holding back on the aliens line, but man, I may have to pick up Hicks, Hudson, an Alien, and that Queen. I wonder if the legs will have articulation, wouldn't surprise me if they didn't if it meant the queen could stand without support. From my understanding it's one of the main reasons she is so difficult to make.

This is awesome, I have been holding back on the aliens line, but man, I may have to pick up Hicks, Hudson, an Alien, and that Queen. I wonder if the legs will have articulation, wouldn't surprise me if they didn't if it meant the queen could stand without support. From my understanding it's one of the main reasons she is so difficult to make.

Yeah, her head piece is massive so you would need some internal support to make her stay upright.
On the Halycon queen, if you did not add a metal support rod then over time she would start to droop down.
Of course this is not a model kit so she wont be hollow inside so will be slightly easier to balance but I am worried after QC issues with new Aliien Xeno.

I assumed this was to be NECA's trump card at SDCC. Since they shot their load yesterday, they must be cooking something else to show.

:blissy :blissy :blissy :blissy
WOW!
I almost came! *joke!

She is a beauty!
Cant wait for UK pre orders to start. Hope it does make October date.

A-Dev! I did not get back from work until 8 so only just seen this! I am super excited!
Its not the only reason I come to SSF. Also collect horror and predators!

Haha, sorry, I guess this is the only thread we both visit :D

Pretty cool though isn't it. This is, well, it's a NECA grail like ED-209 was. AND they're making Ripley and Powerloader, Bishop is on the way, hopefully more marines. Overall NECA has done amazing for my Big Four Aliens and Robots licenses since 2009 or so. A collection I could only have dreamed about in the McFarlane days.

Haha, sorry, I guess this is the only thread we both visit :D

Pretty cool though isn't it. This is, well, it's a NECA grail like ED-209 was. AND they're making Ripley and Powerloader, Bishop is on the way, hopefully more marines. Overall NECA has done amazing for my Big Four Aliens and Robots licenses since 2009 or so. A collection I could only have dreamed about in the McFarlane days.

its cool :)

Yeah it is very cool! Lets all prey there are no big QC issues. That would make me very annoyed. Hassle of returns made me stick with my xeno that cant stand. lol

I'd love for them to show off their 1/4 Aliens figures, but I recall them saying we won't hear much until the end of the year.

I'd love for them to show off their 1/4 Aliens figures, but I recall them saying we won't hear much until the end of the year.

I dont own any of the NECA 1/4 scale figures apart from the original Alien.
Would have loved the Queen to be 20" instead of 15" however.

I dont own any of the NECA 1/4 scale figures apart from the original Alien.
Would have loved the Queen to be 20" instead of 15" however.

Agreed. The bigger it is, the less chances they have of screwing up the paint.

Being completely honest though, I'd want the updated Big Chap and the Dog Alien in 1/4 along with the Warrior.

Back