NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The stuff you find. Civilised intellectual Alien (ala Gremlins 2), Godzilla Alien annnd....Hulk Alien??

Nah..........

Hulk_Vs_AVT_by_Wibbly.jpg

:wave

The stuff you find. Civilised intellectual Alien (ala Gremlins 2), Godzilla Alien annnd....Hulk Alien??

The last two are from Aliens vs Batman or something.

I think the last green alien is Killer Croc alien or something like that.

NECA should Totally get to making those.

If you're a '79 film purist its an atrocious idea. I'm not one of those as I love Cameron's film but I still think its a bit silly.

Personally I'm not really a fan of the whole "ant hive" thing Cameron introduced. Bugs=familiar=not scary. The original alien was completely unknown and totally creepy. I understand the change though, different mythology for a different type of movie :dunno I still love both films.

Any ideas what's in series 2? I really hope there's something else to look forward to besides 3 versions of Hicks and Hudson.

Well thats just unfair. Hulk is written that he can't be killed by anything.

True. He's usually the top of the ladder. Would make for an interesting story if Banner got impregnated by a face hugger. Could the chest burster survive a Hulk transformation?

Personally I'm not really a fan of the whole "ant hive" thing Cameron introduced. Bugs=familiar=not scary. The original alien was completely unknown and totally creepy. I understand the change though, different mythology for a different type of movie :dunno I still love both films.
Well said. :goodpost:

a-dev, you'll love this one:

alpig.jpg

"In Space, No One Can Hear You Oink"

That cover is actually pinned up on my wall. :lol

Any ideas what's in series 2? I really hope there's something else to look forward to besides 3 versions of Hicks and Hudson.

Yeah the Alien ceased to be 'creepy' from Aliens onwards for sure because of what Cameron did. However I don't feel theres technically anything wrong or contradictory about the Queen and the hive. Even the deleted cocoon scene in alien doesn't seem to me like it ought to rule out what we were shown in the second film. I feel the first two films co-exist quite comfortably from a mythology and story standpoint. Kinda like T1 and T2, they fit just fine, its just a matter of what you 'prefer' to watch at a given time. A sinister portrayal of an individual alien or the hive aliens, T-800 as cold villain or T-800 as protector and hero.

a-dev, you'll love this one:

alpig.jpg

"In Space, No One Can Hear You Oink"

That cover is actually pinned up on my wall. :lol

Babe: Pig in the Derelict

New Aliens Expanded Universe Genocide Xenomorph Warriors 2-Pack Revealed

BFL8CcmCEAIXRCx.jpg_large__scaled_600.jpg

"NECA has released new images of a pair of Xenomorph Warriors coming in June. These are based on the Alien Genocide comic books. They feature over 30 points of articulation & stand over 9" tall. Including extending inner mouths, bendable tails, double elbows & knees.

NECA also reiterates that they will be doing 2-packs of Hudson vs Damaged Warrior and Hicks vs Damaged Warrior as seen at Toy Fair. They will be released later this year. Hicks & Hudson will have all new helmeted heads w new expressions & more.

So there will be 3 different ALIEN 2 packs this year. Hicks vs Warrior (blue w/ shotgunned head) Hudson vs Warrior (brown w/ shot up torso) and Genocide comic 2-pack shown below.

They also say there will be at least 13 ALIENS figures released this year. 2 series with 3 figures each, the 3 different 2 packs and a Queen boxed set."

Just found this, quite like the red aliens...reminds me of the comics.

Last edited:
Man, the new sculpts for the Warrior Aliens is really fantastic, they look dead-on screen accurate.

Hopefully the new Classic '79 Alien will be in series 2.

And then can we get that Dog Alien? After multiple Big Chaps it'd only be about time.

I used to dislike the dog alien, but lately is has REALLY grown on me. I would easily buy the dog over yet another 'big chap'.

I'd also buy a warrior from A:R over another 'big chap'. But nothing will ever, ever, ever motivate me to buy a newborn.

Ever.

Last edited:
no dice regarding the "new born" from alien insurrection. I cant get into, among many other things, the design aesthetic of that film.

Back