NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neca responded to my tweet about Sigourney Weaver's likeness and the difficulty in obtaining the rights. Guns aren't a factor at all.

They alluded to her resistance being more general, but also said they haven't contacted her directly yet (yes, they said "yet". There is still some hope)

how do the Aoshima / Skynet ALIEN Astronaut (aka Nostromo suit) figures compare with this scale?
They are listed at 1/12 scale and the Neca figures are listed at 7" scale.
Are they same scale?
Does anyone have a picture with the nostromo suit figure next to a neca terminator or old mcfarlane hicks or something like that?

as a side note does NECA have any plans for A L I E N other than the Alien?

how do the Aoshima / Skynet ALIEN Astronaut (aka Nostromo suit) figures compare with this scale?
Are they same scale?
Does anyone have a picture with the nostromo suit figure next to a neca terminator or old mcfarlane hicks or something like that?

Cant say much for human to human ratios, but my Aoshima alien is pretty damn close to the mcfarlane & neca aliens. Its a tad bulkier, but I think that is a design/sculping issue and not a scaling issue. The Aoshima alien is a bigger critter, but in a swarm they look real good together.

In genearl you have to figure 1/12 scale on a 6ft tall person would be 6". And for aliens and predators (bigger than humans) the 7" seems to fit the idea of 1/12 scale to me.

Thanks BB. Good news so far!

I'm more concerned with the humans in suits since they are the only ones available around this size that I know of.

As a side note I do like the cat that comes with the alien :)

Are they same scale?

The Aoshima Nostromo suit figure is a tad on the small side compared to NECA human figs.

It looks like a kid next to them.

if it's Ridley's kids I guess that's ok then lol JK

Thanks for the info. I would say maybe they should be taller if they are in a suit to be in the same scale.

35ldbnl.jpg

Back