NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked the creativity of the "New Born" design. I loved the facial expressions from "a baby" to "dangerous creature" in a second.
IMO hands down much better than the Pred Alien with the bouncing hair (looking like dog ears in many shots) - that design was a missed opportunity – many of the conceptual kicked *** on the final.

They look really cool!
Bloody Disgusting also mentioned the Queen boxset this holiday season! Looks like its happening finally!

I also will be on the edge of my seat for the 3 figures that comprise series 2. :pray: PleaseNo more repaints. Please new figures.:pray:

I just took my NECA Giger alien out of storage last night to pose next to the Prometheus figures, and damn, what a beautiful design and figure!
I can't wait to see the newly tooled figure and hopefully the Dog Alien and the A:R and AvP aliens.
Bring them on NECA!

Looking forward to seeing the Queen. I hope the base has eggs etc.

Bri

There is no way in HELL Neca will make a base for it.

OR They WILL make a base for it, Release it in 2014 and charge 70 bucks for it :wink1:

I am definitely buying the Queen. I just know NECA wouldn't ever make a base. Or they will but charge extra for it.

Back