NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great, a ''Big Red'' Alien now aswell. Pass. However the normal alien just looks ****ing amazing. Best Warrior sculpt I've ever seen.

Great, a ''Big Red'' Alien now aswell. Pass. However the normal alien just looks ****ing amazing. Best Warrior sculpt I've ever seen.

well i seen red alien customs at conventions and sale so why shouldnt they make some money off it too? besides its not like they are forcing you to buy them there are 2 other 2-packs coming out too (the hick+alien and hudson_alien)

well i seen red alien customs at conventions and sale so why shouldnt they make some money off it too? besides its not like they are forcing you to buy them there are 2 other 2-packs coming out too (the hick+alien and hudson_alien)

I just think its a bit silly, I'm attacking whatever piece of EU its from moreso than NECA. The figures just look astounding.

Red aliens? Is this related to "they cut the power" scene in Aliens? ;)

Bri
Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Never read that comic. Shouldn't the Aliens have numbers on their heads as well, or am I getting that mixed with another series?

The figures themselves look amazing though, and those other two packs sound crazy cool to me

What's the story behind the EU red warrior? For those of us who don't know about the comics it's based on, a red alien seems silly...

I myself am fuzzy on the details, but in that comic story, they are on an alien planet where there is already a war between the red and black aliens. As with all things, the humans are caught in the middle.

Im fuzzy on which specific series had the numbers on their heads myself, but that was a military plan to "train" the aliens to help clear the aliens off of earth. Diff story line.

000fc.jpg

I'd like to see NECA make some with the numbers. Or just paint them on myself. :lol

I myself am fuzzy on the details, but in that comic story, they are on an alien planet where there is already a war between the red and black aliens. As with all things, the humans are caught in the middle.

Im fuzzy on which specific series had the numbers on their heads myself, but that was a military plan to "train" the aliens to help clear the aliens off of earth. Diff story line.

I'm glad you said that because that made me think of the alien as an insect. Just as we have red and black ants I can think of the aliens in the same way. Now it doesn't seem as strange. Cool idea! :1-1:

If you're a '79 film purist its an atrocious idea. I'm not one of those as I love Cameron's film but I still think its a bit silly.

I Guess good for NECA and alien fans.

NECA should do this next:

aliens_special.jpg

Do it like the Django Unchained toys and have the clothes made out of real fabric.

I WOULD buy that!

NECA could even do this!

hybrid.jpg

they could make this one too:

KillerCrocAlien.jpg

Last edited:
Back