NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Alien 40th anniversary wave 2 figures arrived yesterday from Amazon.

With no QC issues,none!

To say that I'm happy with these is an understatement. Having figures of Parker and Brett is a dream come true. Neca have hit out of the park with these two. The likenesses are excellent, paintwork superb, the articulation maybe not the best but it works. I'm sorry that Harry Dean Stanton has passed as I think he would've got a huge kick out of having his own action figure.

Same as the ultimate version apart from the hip joints which are a lot better, allowing for easier movement. The dome is now a Smokey grey and the paintwork is superb, especially the blood.

So get these figures, they're some of the best Neca have produced period.
The revelation though is the bloodied A L I E N. The sculpt is the

Last edited:
The Alien 40th anniversary wave 2 figures arrived yesterday from Amazon.

With no QC issues,none!

To say that I'm happy with these is an understatement. Having figures of Parker and Brett is a dream come true. Neca have hit out of the park with these two. The likenesses are excellent, paintwork superb, the articulation maybe not the best but it works. I'm sorry that Harry Dean Stanton has passed as I think he would've got a huge kick out of having his own action figure.

Same as the ultimate version apart from the hip joints which are a lot better, allowing for easier movement. The dome is now a Smokey grey and the paintwork is superb, especially the blood.

So get these figures, they're some of the best Neca have produced period.
The revelation though is the bloodied A L I E N. The sculpt is the

That's awesome man!
I didn't pre-order the bloody alien, but I'm looking forward to Brett and Parker.

Is Dallas and Ripley still showing up at Targets? I check mine weekly but haven't see squat.

I'm beginning to think they're gone. I've been checking my Target for about 9 weeks straight and have seen no trace of the wave whatsoever. I even ran into the guy who stocks the section this week and asked him about them and he had no clue, he said he'd never seen them before. I even got to dig through two giant boxes of stuff, there was nothing. I'm really pissed about this, I assumed these would be easy to find. If the Target wave is already done and gone what a **** way to do business. Not many stores must have received them.

I found Dallas and Ripley this week at a Target in South Florida.
They were my first NECA alien figures that I purchased. I had been wanting to pick up some Alien figures for a long time but somehow the stars never seemed to line up.
The boxes were all beat up and falling apart. The figures looked like they had all the pieces so I bought Dallas as I really loved the Moebius inspired suit. I went back the next morning and got Ripley.
I went to about 7 other Targets hoping to pick up the big chap. They were all gone despite having seen many of them the prior week. I was able to snag one from a comic book store. Alien must be a popular line!
I would love to pick up a few more...especially Kane in his suit. Is Kane only going to be available thru Wal Mart?
Good luck finding the Dallas wave.

I'm beginning to think they're gone. I've been checking my Target for about 9 weeks straight and have seen no trace of the wave whatsoever. I even ran into the guy who stocks the section this week and asked him about them and he had no clue, he said he'd never seen them before. I even got to dig through two giant boxes of stuff, there was nothing. I'm really pissed about this, I assumed these would be easy to find. If the Target wave is already done and gone what a **** way to do business. Not many stores must have received them.

I stopped at two Targets today and found 2 Dallas and 2 Concept Alien at one and 4 Dallas at the other. Still no Ripleys...:gah:

I'm late to the party, but I just got this with no QC issues at all, and I really love it!

WhatsApp Image 2020-09-06 at 02.19.40.jpeg

I don't think the cancellation was ever formally announced. With NECA finding new ways to release things - such as the Lootcrate and the made-to-order preordering system they're currently doing with Turtles stuff - maybe the remainder of the Cinemachine prototypes could still see the light of day afterall.

What else had they done? I can think of the tractor from the colony, the Sulaco and the Nostromo....

Nice.

Still no word from BBTS of these coming into stock.

just what i wanted to say.
i thought those were still work in progress, judging by my BBTS preorder status.
oh and no, that ketchup effect alien is not nice at all.

Back