NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they did stretch it out to three waves, I could see something like this...

Wave1
Dallas Nostromo (New Sculpt)
Ripley Spacesuit (Re-release new face deco)
Harpooned Alien (excellent idea!)

Wave 2
Kane Nostromo (New Sculpt)
Lambert Nostromo (New Sculpt)
Big chap ( retooled closed mouth) with new cocoon accessory

Wave3
Lambert Spacesuit (repack with new face deco)
Kane with chest burster (Bloodied Variant)
Giger Concept Alien (airbrushed details emulating his art alternate bug eyed dome)

^I very much like that thinking, great ideas.

Ideally for Lambert in the spacesuit they'd make an entirely new shorter version but I doubt they'd go to that trouble.

While I patiently wait for Brett and Parker, I thought I'd show NECA's aliens some B&W love.

First off the v2.0 from a few years back
unnamed.jpg

And the new Ultimate version
unnamed-2.jpg

:gah:

My 'local' store got the Parker and Brett wave in. If not for my BBTS preorders currently on the way (but which I still don't expect to arrive till late this month and will probably have to pay customs on aswell) I could order the figures from said local right now and have them tomorrow - with NO customs fees. *********.

Time to potentially reevaluate all NECA orders with BBTS. I know it sounds like a no brainer but the Dublin store I'm talking about has no obvious pre-ordering system for some reason.

Last edited:
You might want to get those from your store, and then keep the best ones... with NECA QC, you never know...

I would but I've already got 2 of each figure coming, albeit in separate shipments - each of which I may have to pay customs on :slap
I had one set in pile of loot which I only asked to be shipped yesterday - to only then see on facebook that the Dublin store had gotten them in stock. Too late to cancel with BBTS.

Lesson learned for the future.

^I think I bought from Entertainment Earth years ago but can't remember if there was a reason I never used them again. I just found BBTS to be great and easy to use so went with them by default. As of late though BBTS seem to be the last place to get things in stock. Worse than that I'm now suddenly getting hit with customs on almost every order - today's Parker and Brett wave no exception. So I'll be reducing my orders from BBTS in future and trying to buy in Ireland for what I can.

Anyway, Parker and Brett look awesome. Only thing I don't like on the samples I have right now is they both have a sort of upwards stare, like as though they're T-1000s. That and I've soured on this packaging, really flimsy.

Anyway, Parker and Brett look awesome. Only thing I don't like on the samples I have right now is they both have a sort of upwards stare, like as though they're T-1000s.
i guess they are made to look at a ketchup alien in terror.
mine are in my city now. wow, i forgot about them completely.

got Parker and Brett. i dunno, those must be the best Neca figures i've ever seen. probably even better than movie TMNT.
i wish they painted predators with that level of love.
Parker is huge. i'm afraid to measure him against a space suit.

Yaphet Kotto was a 'big chap' in the movie - but not toned. The sculpt seems to capture that. Great figures. Can't wait for Ash and the new Kane.

The last Alien-related tweet seemed to bode well for more beyond the 40th anniversary line so hopefully that means they fully intend to finish the crew in their Nostromo fatigues. That'll be another toy-dream come true.

That'll be another toy-dream come true.
i never had such dream before. but Brett/Parker/Ash announcements made me change my mind. even now i have everybody except for Ash, so even if they don't do civil versions of space suit figures, i'll be ok.
but now i have to pay attention to releases. i never bought anything from BBTS before and now am absolutely pleased with how it went.

oh by the way.
Yaphet Kotto was a 'big chap' in the movie - but not toned. The sculpt seems to capture that.
not what i meant. i finally put a Ripley figure next to those two to check my suspicion. she is one height with Brett, and her face is twice smaller than Parker's.

they are on a ****ing different scale! WTF?

and Parker definitely towers over space suits. which have giant helmets by the way - helmets that add another head height to a figure.

so either they remake the whole team in a new scale now (and i have to through away the old ones) - or they do nothing and i have a terribly scaled team.
one time i believe Neca outside of TMNT line, and immediately they remind me why i shouldn't have.

Hmmm. My Parker and Brett are still in their boxes, was waiting till I get my next set before I choose which samples to open, so I hadn't noticed what you're talking about.

That's concerning though.

1.45.12 for Alien. He pretty much confirms a 4th wave with jumpsuit versions of the rest. Look at the interview as a whole though. 95 percent Turtle ********. They've found their Iron Man.

This is the closest I could find to all of them next to each other.

Nostromo Crew.jpg

According to the interwebz in real life Yaphet is about 10 centimetres taller than Sigourney, who is about 10 centimetres taller than Harry.

Back