NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I said, NECA really needs to expand their Alien line and also re-release their earlier aliens and preds with their new paint apps and improved QC and articulation.

As I said, NECA really needs to expand their Alien line and also re-release their earlier aliens and preds with their new paint apps and improved QC and articulation.
IMO they should just completely start over with the Aliens.. Look at how far they've come with the Predators. And it's not like they've already released several different Aliens.

would welcome an version with alternative arms:

2psm26q.jpg

The 7" NECA Alien Warrior has always been a favorite of mine. As much as I like the new Predator, if NECA ever made this guy into a 1/4 scale figure, I would be over the moon. Alien really deserves just as much if not more attention than Predator has been getting recently. :lecture

I hope they come out with a 7-inch scale queen, but apparently they think it would cost too much to mold and sculpt. :-/ a shame really.
well, they think it would cost too much at retail. considering the majority of their market, they're probably right. the McFarlane toy is the real shame here. what a waste.

konami stands! i wish they had pegs for these figures. i've got mine on the McFarlane 2-pack base.

Which Neca figure is better: the Alien Warrior from ALIENS or the Alien Warrior from AVP:R?

Depends really. I would always prefer the warrior from Aliens as thats a far superior movie, however as a figure it has the usual NECA QC inconsistencies whereas I'm not sure I've heard of the AvP:R Warrior having QC problems. Both are excellent sculpts.

IMO they should just completely start over with the Aliens.. Look at how far they've come with the Predators. And it's not like they've already released several different Aliens.

Yeah, I have to say the legs are the worst part articulation-wise. The hips need to be re-worked so that they can crouch and crawl.

& Yes, the alternate Alien(s) arms would be a very welcome surprise. Variations in the suits are very cool, and I'd assume are a difference between the Warriors and Worker drones. Or Royal Guard or whatever. I'd like to think they're something like that, although never really discussed officially.

I would kill for some Marines. That'd give me more incentive to buy 3-4 more warriors to set up in diorama. That would ROCK.

But the only thing I want from NECA right now is a big-ass queen. :pray: I'm almost tempted to just get the McF one....but I'll hold out a while longer.

I'd hold off on that. Remember Aliens is my all time favorite movie of all time after all.

Back