NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only Neca Alien figure I have is Aliens Alien warrior wich is awesome Alien toy.Neca needs to do Alien Dog and Alien 4 Warrior Alien:pray:

I wouldn't mind having Ron Pearlman's Alien4 character as a figure, or any of the Colonial Marines. The Alien3 troopers would be badass though. Hmmm.....
hell, i'd buy figures from any Jeunet movie. or of Perlman for that matter. the marines would be an easy pass for me though. but the A3 troopers just look too badass to pass up. i wonder if HT still has that license...

You'd pass on the USCMs and buy the fleetingly seen Alien3 troopers....I find this odd.
i don't buy collectibles based on screen time. i buy what looks cool in a display case. A3 troopers just look cooler than marines.

I'd probably buy them myself but they're fairly characterless compared to the marines. They could just be clone troopers with those outfits and masks.

i dunno man, the marines were basically two-dimensional cookie cutter military guys i've seen in a bajillion other war movies. they were more plot points than developed characters really. potato, potahto - i'm gonna stick with the guys who looked cooler.

I'd love to have them all, but the Marines just look cooler IMO..

Their armor, plasma rifles, so unique..

Doesn't Hudson call them 'phased plasma pulse rifles' in that scene from the special edition or is that my imagination?

Doesn't Hudson call them 'phased plasma pulse rifles' in that scene from the special edition or is that my imagination?
Just looked it up and yeah, that's what he says.

"I'm ready, man, check it out. I am the ultimate badass! State of the badass art! You do NOT wanna ____ with me. Check it out! Hey Ripley, don't worry. Me and my squad of ultimate badasses will protect you! Check it out! Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Vwap! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks..."

Aren't the Terminator guns called Plasma Rifles?

They are. Theres James Cameron borrowing stuff from his Terminator films. Also Bishop is a.... what was it, a 'Hyperdyne' android? Sounds similar to 'Cyberdyne'.

They are. Theres James Cameron borrowing stuff from his Terminator films. Also Bishop is a.... what was it, a 'Hyperdyne' android? Sounds similar to 'Cyberdyne'.
I always found that a bit suspicious..
Was it Bishop? Or was it Ash?

..Twas Ash.

Bishop: [Bishop is puzzled by Ripley's reaction towards him] Is there a problem?
Burke: I'm sorry. I don't know why I didn't even- Ripley's last trip out, the syn- the artificial person malfunctioned.
Ripley: "Malfunctioned"?
Burke: There were problems and a-a few deaths were involved.
Bishop: I'm shocked. Was it an older model?
Burke: Yeah, the Hyperdine System's 120-A2.
Bishop: Well, that explains it then. The A2s always were a bit twitchy. That could never happen now with our behavioral inhibitors. It is impossible for me to harm or by omission of action, allow to be harmed, a human being.

I would kill for some Marines. That'd give me more incentive to buy 3-4 more warriors to set up in diorama. That would ROCK.

But the only thing I want from NECA right now is a big-ass queen. :pray: I'm almost tempted to just get the McF one....but I'll hold out a while longer.

I would kill for some Marines. That'd give me more incentive to buy 3-4 more warriors to set up in diorama. That would ROCK.

"I heard that"

Yeah I'd love NECA scale USCMs. That'd be one hell of a group of figures. They'd break up the 'monotony'* of so many aliens and nothing but aliens. Then you really could set up a cool diorama.

*Anyone who knows how many T-800s and T-1000s I have would find that ironic me talking about 'monotony'

I would love some NECA Marines, wouldn't bother me if the sculpts weren't that great. Marines bring in that nice Alien feel/atmosphere..

Here's what I would like to see happen:

Hot Toys goes into a joint venture with NECA for the design, sculpting and production of a new series of 1/6 scale figures from the Alien franchise.

Lead sculptor is NECA's Tankman. Prototype paint apps under Tankman's supervision.
Production and design of the figures, i.e. articulation and materials, is under HT's tutelage.

All figures get a "DX" type treatment with accessories and elaborate bases.

Alien: egg-silo base with open "Alien" egg and dead face-hugger (the detailed underside as Ash was examining it).
Aliens: Hadley's Hope "Hive" base with "Aliens" chest-burster and live face-hugger.
Alien 3: "molten" grid base with Queen face-hugger and "Alien 3" bambi-burster.
Alien: Resurrection: 2-pack including Alien warrior and Newborn with Auriga floor base.
AvP: extra head-cowl and interchangeable tail with "Grid" battle-damage and pyramid floor base.
AvP-R: 2-pack including Alien warrior and Predalien with street base.

I'd buy each and every one of those figures without blinking an eye...

And last but not least, each figure and two-pack would come with a part of the Aliens Queen:

Alien: Base and Support rod
Aliens: Arms
Alien 3: Legs
A:R 2-pack: Torso
AvP: Tail
AvP-R 2-pack: Head

The Queen would be mostly a static model with limited articulation due to the weight and nature of the design.

Any questions? Get on with HT and NECA! :D

Last edited:
Back