NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Aliens line suffers the worst. Almost all of my Xenos had really warped legs, and 3 out of 5 broke right out of the box. The marines are usually decent, but my 2 Pack Hicks has one extremely loose hip.
That can be fixed by taking the the clear rubber band they use to keep the accessories in the figure's hands in-package and wrapping it around the hip pin until there's not enough slack to get it past the foot again. Works like a charm, and you don't have to worry about snapping the band; those crazy things are virtually unbreakable.

That can be fixed by taking the the clear rubber band they use to keep the accessories in the figure's hands in-package and wrapping it around the hip pin until there's not enough slack to get it past the foot again. Works like a charm, and you don't have to worry about snapping the band; those crazy things are virtually unbreakable.

I used that on my some of my LCBH figs knees before, but I'll have to try that on Hicks now.

I used that on my some of my LCBH figs knees before, but I'll have to try that on Hicks now.
I used to use it on my Marvel Legends' ankles, too, but they're obviously a different design than the ball-joints NECA uses for their USCM figures.

they use really cheap plastics, their paints are crap, the joints break,

I dont think neca figures are meant to last more than 10 years

To bad, that Neca makes with there stunning sculpts not a high end line or statues.

I just pre-orderd the Queen with ForbiddenPlanet.co.uk.
They say 31st September which must be a mistake as ForbiddenPlanet.com says 30th November and Excalibur Toys says October!

I see Randy posted those unpainted shots last week, just like he said.

He totally didn't.

Man, he doesn't give a **** lately.

I wouldn't say that , if Riley sucks fine. But that queen couldn't be a grail piece, we will see.
But it's a solid piece if they do it right. Very excited

Of course we are all worried about the Queen. After all of the QC disasters of recent Alien line.
Let hope they made sure these hold up as she aint a cheap £15 figure!

Excellent sig and avatar, sir.

chuck-norris-approved.gif

Back