NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He just replied again to my same tweet with this:

4ybe3y8a.jpg

Maybe he meant "we won't" instead of "we will"

Last edited:
"They're better than the other ones shown at SDCC"

...what? Does he mean the other Ripley figures shown? Because yeah, no way was NECA's better than HT's

I would've taken the original HT Ripley prototype over the NECA. But the newest version from HK... :lol ...Randy ought to keep up on current events.

He just replied again to my same tweet with this:

4ybe3y8a.jpg

Maybe he meant "we won't" instead of "we will"

I believe that post is a continuation of the previous one. So he's saying "not sure if we will change them at all."

I would've taken the original HT Ripley prototype over the NECA. But the newest version from HK... :lol ...Randy ought to keep up on current events.

I believe that post is a continuation of the previous one. So he's saying "not sure if we will change them at all."

Thanks for the clarification, it does indeed look like a continuation. However, the tweets were hours apart so it was weird.

Last edited:
Yeah. Though the SDCC prototype was more of a super model version of Ripley, I think the likeness was still quite a bit ahead of NECA's.

Sorry if this has already been asked folks, but have Dallas & Kane hit stores in the U.S yet, or are they part of the overall 'what's coming' line up??

I am pumped for these.

Are they keeping it only for the first film or will we get a Ripley from every Alien film from Neca????

I am pumped for these.

Are they keeping it only for the first film or will we get a Ripley from every Alien film from Neca????

I'm sure NECA will take full advantage of Likeness rights :D clean and Battle Damaged Figures plus everything in between. Look at what they did to Arnold for Dutch figure.

I am pumped for these.

Randy said there'll be some from Aliens also, but since they already have the rights, I'm sure there'll be 3 and Resurrection versions.

I just received a couple of Hasbro Star Wars 3 3/4'' figures and I swear to god - cleaner paintjobs than most 8'' NECA figures I have. WTF.

I just received a couple of Hasbro Star Wars 3 3/4'' figures and I swear to god - cleaner paintjobs than most 8'' NECA figures I have. WTF.

'Tis true. It's embarrassing how good Hasbro can be. The Marvel Universe line also has some very well-painted releases.

Back