NECA 7" TDK Joker, Reeve Superman, Adam West Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does move forward a little. But it's so minimal I doubt they'd care after sending you a replacement figure already. Mine has a messed up cape where the right side wasn't inserted into the shirt correctly. I'm just going to try and fix it myself somehow.

We'll see, I just messaged them.

Be careful fixing the cape, the cape is fed through plastic groove pieces glued to the sculpt. I know this because when I dunked the first one that broke it was soft enough to stretch the shirt out that I could see how the cape is glued on.

Really be patient, the space between the space of the groove is tiny and extremely tight, you could rip the cape where it attaches. Hopefully you have spare supermen, if it's the only one..I'd skip it. :lecture

We'll see, I just messaged them.

Be careful fixing the cape, the cape is fed through plastic groove pieces glued to the sculpt. I know this because when I dunked the first one that broke it was soft enough to stretch the shirt out that I could see how the cape is glued on.

Really be patient, the space between the space of the groove is tiny and extremely tight, you could rip the cape where it attaches. Hopefully you have spare supermen, if it's the only one..I'd skip it. :lecture

Good looking out. I assumed it was just tucked and glued in. Right now I have the cape flipped over itself. It looks fine from the front but it kills any side or back poses.

if anyone looking for a new sealed CR superman pm me got one for sale and a 89 batman as well.

Sorry to be late to the party... but I just got a Reeves Superman and like many the leg snapped right out of the box. How do we go about getting a replacement? Why do I need to contact?

Zilidjian, sorry to hear about your figure. you can do to things: contact neca CS by email through neca's website or if you have twitter; you can follow @neca_CS and they can send you a replacement.

Zilidjian, sorry to hear about your figure. you can do to things: contact neca CS by email through neca's website or if you have twitter; you can follow @neca_CS and they can send you a replacement.

I tried the website, but they want you to contact the store you bought it from. Seeing that I got it from a seller on eBay, that wont work. Guess I can try the twitter route.

I tried the website, but they want you to contact the store you bought it from. Seeing that I got it from a seller on eBay, that wont work. Guess I can try the twitter route.

Try Twitter , once I did that, they responded quickly, even the guy was on vacation but he messaged me through Twitter that when he gets back today he'll look into my inquiry about my issue with my replacement

I actually just received my replacement figure today in the mail. The replacement (or at least the one I got) is not in the packaging, it is just loose and was sent in a bubble-lined envelope mailer.

Got my replacement a few days ago and same thing with me. Loose, no box. Well there goes my dastardly plan of returning my broken figure to Toys R Us to get my money back... Anyone in the US want to buy a Superman with a broken leg at the hip? Box and alternate hands not included.

Replacement looks great, though. Even better paint than my original.

Last edited:
Anybody here know where i could pick up a Neca 7" Superman?Chris Reeve?

eBay, that's it really. They sold out on the WB/Gohastings store, they sold out on Gohastings (the link even got pulled) and Toys R Us isn't receiving anymore shipments.

Went to my local TRU for something else Monday and there were 4 Wests, grabbed the best one which by all accounts is very good overall, but boy was one awful, splotches on the face totally ruining the figure. Haven't opened it yet but very glad to get one. Had a few Jokers too but no Supes.

Went to my local TRU for something else Monday and there were 4 Wests, grabbed the best one which by all accounts is very good overall, but boy was one awful, splotches on the face totally ruining the figure. Haven't opened it yet but very glad to get one. Had a few Jokers too but no Supes.

Yeah the other day I dropped by my TRU and I saw 5 Wests, 6 Jokers and no Reeves

So I guess this answers the question which of the three everyone is gunning for.

I'd also imagine savvy scalpers know about the QC problems and figure there's more money to get aftermarket from Reeves, which I'd say is true, my local TRU sold out the first shipment opening weekend, got more before Christmas, I found a lone Joker, then they must have gotten more after Christmas, I was shocked between when the promo started and when I found them that there were so many.

Lots of stores never even got the Reeve Superman in the cases. Even some of the later shipments were nothing but Ledger and West just like the beginning.

There's a good chance that the remnants of Batman and Joker that people are seeing didn't even have accompaning Superman figures when they were put out. Around here, each store only got two Reeve Superman figures per box. That was it. In western Pennsylvania, there were only 12 Superman figures within three hours of each other at 6 stores. Not very generous.

Something happened with the production for Superman I think. It wasn't out for the first couple of weeks with Batman and the Joker. That was strange.

image.jpeg

I went to my local toys r us but couldn't find any of them. Where else can I buy them?

Back