NECA 7" TDK Joker, Reeve Superman, Adam West Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well my TRU FINALLY got these in. Picked up the Joker and the last Superman! Superman's paint is damn near perfect, but wouldn't you know it.....BREAKAGE! ****ing leg broke at the hip when I barely moved the thing. New and improved batch my ass....

Anyone dealt with NECA's CS? They say that they're offering up free replacements. How does it work? Do you mail them the figure, they fix it, then they mail it back to you?

I had a broken Superman too. If you don't have twitter, sign up for an account. Then find the user: @NECA_CS. Follow them, then Tweet them that you have a superman figure that broke. They will then follow you and private message you asking for a pic of the broken figure and your name and address of where to send the replacement to. You don't need to to send in your broken figure or anything.

I sent my request in around the 7th, and haven't gotten my replacement in yet, but I'm sure the guy probably is dealing with a lot of CS issues and they are located in New Jersey I believe, so it may be a little while until it arrives.

anyone getting a replacement supes ,id be happy to buy the broken one off you
a busted ones better than none at all right lol
had a deal in place but the guys gone missing in action ...............................figures lol
so any help will be appreciated
paypal waiting
cheers

Picked up Joker a few days ago. Really like how he turned out. Just need West Batman now. Hope this line keeps going.

I had a broken Superman too. If you don't have twitter, sign up for an account. Then find the user: @NECA_CS. Follow them, then Tweet them that you have a superman figure that broke. They will then follow you and private message you asking for a pic of the broken figure and your name and address of where to send the replacement to. You don't need to to send in your broken figure or anything.

I sent my request in around the 7th, and haven't gotten my replacement in yet, but I'm sure the guy probably is dealing with a lot of CS issues and they are located in New Jersey I believe, so it may be a little while until it arrives.

Cool, sounds pretty painless. Thanks!

Kinda weird that they don't request you to send in your broken one. So I can basically just return it to Toys R Us and get my money back, and still have a brand new Supes on the way for free?! Only thing that would suck is if they send me one with a ****** paintjob. Can you take the heads off and reattach them? The broken Superman I have has a perfectly painted face and I'd like to be able to swap if they send me a bad one.

Picked up Joker a few days ago. Really like how he turned out.

Indeed. The headsculpts on both Superman and Joker actually look better than their 18 inch counterparts.

Yeah, having them both the 1/4, 18" figure is definitely better. No question about it. The details are crisp and the paint is solid. It's weird how much better it is in hand compared to photos. Only a few people were able to capture what it looks like in hand with their videos.

I think in the case of the 7" Superman, it being smaller and shrunk down kind of lets our brains fill in the blanks of features that aren't there. It's definitely great, but that's because it's a miniaturized version of the big one.

Can you take the heads off and reattach them? The broken Superman I have has a perfectly painted face and I'd like to be able to swap if they send me a bad one.

Yeah, just use a hair dyer or warmed-up water to soften the plastic and the head should pop off easily, then hit the neck hole again with heat and re-attach the heads.

Maybe the 18 inch does look alot better in person, but by looking at pics online I'd have give the edge to the 7 inch.

The serial killer stare on the 18 inch is a bit too much and kinda ruins it for me. It's like they were going for the look of the evil Superman in part 3. The 7 inch has a more neutral look and the face is fuller. Looks more like Reeve to me.

Last edited:
The 18'' has better detail, that's not debatable, but I still prefer the little one,not just because of the size, but because whether or not it's the same head sculpt, little Reeve reminds me of the HT sculpt. The face looks a little fuller and wider, imo. The big one looks really good in that video. If it was smaller, I'd buy it.

Fair enough, you save yourself a bit of money and space there too :)

a lot of space .lol
20151213_132943_zpsev1otaol.jpg
20151213_132815_zpsayaljc3a.jpg

yeah i scored a suit off a robert tonner superman figure years ago in the hope id someday have a use for it and thanks to neca i did find a use for it lol
there's a ton of pics a few pages back in the 18 inch neca supes thread

yeah i scored a suit off a robert tonner superman figure years ago in the hope id someday have a use for it and thanks to neca i did find a use for it lol
there's a ton of pics a few pages back in the 18 inch neca supes thread

I see you found a 7" reeve after all :wave

I see you found a 7" reeve after all :wave

yeah got a broken one had a go at repairing the pegs with donor pegs from another action figure ,not great
your broken leg one would be perfect to swap out and make a good one
send your payment details and were on lol
20151213_224208_zpszhwegbas.jpg
20151213_224112_zpsolzwgecz.jpg

Last edited:
yeah got a broken one had a go at repairing the pegs with donor pegs from another action figure ,not great
your broken leg one would be perfect to swap out and make a good one
send your payment details and were on lol
20151213_224208_zpszhwegbas.jpg
20151213_224112_zpsolzwgecz.jpg

Ouch spoke to soon, please don't tell me you actually bought it someone like that. Mine might have a broken leg but the paint is not as bad as this and the other joints are perfect as long as you heat them up :lecture

yeah guilty as charged lol

didn't hear back from you and was losing hope of ever getting one
send me your payment details and put me out of my misery lol
im sure i can make a good one out of them
cheers

Ouch spoke to soon, please don't tell me you actually bought it someone like that. Mine might have a broken leg but the paint is not as bad as this and the other joints are perfect as long as you heat them up :lecture
Speaking of this, you never responded to me. What gives? :impatient:

Back